The Student Room Group

Whats the one thing that irritates you the most in the opposite sex?

Scroll to see replies

Being completely oblivious to mess/dirt.

Guys bathrooms...:afraid:
They think they're right about everything! They go on about logic all the time , emphasis on using statistics, facts to back all this rubbish they say up.... it's so annoying!
Reply 62
big ego's :|
Reply 63
Original post by tinshed

Original post by tinshed
Jesus! what kind of women have you been dating??

I've long since given up on the idea of dating women. I have a boyfriend these days.
Much of my ire has been raised by the women some of my family members have "dated".
Original post by LeeC
When they expect me to be able to read their mind.

Couldn't say it better myself!
Original post by xnatalie01x
They think they're right about everything! They go on about logic all the time , emphasis on using statistics, facts to back all this rubbish they say up.... it's so annoying!

Females inability to use logic and reason rather than emotion
Reply 66
they're really insecure/bitchy/jealous (to each other, as much as to guys. (and its always the nice girls who get the raw end of it)
If they didn't have ***** you'd throw bricks at em. So they saying goes.
Reply 68
Original post by xnatalie01x

if somebody is backing up what they are saying with facts, statistics or logic then they ARE right lol
Original post by darlingsaidyes
When they think you fancy them/wanna go out with them just because you make conversation with them :colonhash:

Lol I'm guilty of this it's sooo bad :frown:

Obviously I don't assume though, I try to find out if they're feeling me first, but I always think that.

What's the best way for a guy to find out if a girl is interested in a guy
? Preferably without asking...
Sexism. "Girls aren't as intelligent as men." STFU, that'll be why I get better grades than you then. (This is a specific example though, I'm definitely not smarter than the entire male population. It just irritates me when guys assume they're smarter just because they're men.) Also, guys who just think girls are there to shag and don't have feelings. Idiots.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 71
Disobeying commands.
Reply 72
Original post by NaturalDisaster
Sexism. "Girls aren't as intelligent as men." STFU, that'll be why I get better grades than you then. ****wit. Also, guys who just think girls are there to shag and don't have feelings. Idiots.

Someone spent too much time out of the kitchen...
When they don't understand that you need at least 2 types of meat in a sandwich
The fact that they have a vagina; sometimes I like to put my penis in between my legs and pretend I'm a little girl, but I know that it'll never be :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by PAPAdawg
if somebody is backing up what they are saying with facts, statistics or logic then they ARE right lol

You know that I mean though ! not everything can be so easily explained, be all and end all :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Godlike
Someone spent too much time out of the kitchen...

You're right. I feel so powerless outside of the kitchen. If I'm not in the kitchen, how can I manipulate men by controlling whether or not they get to eat? We all know men are ruled by the stomachs. And stomachs are ruled by food. And if women are ruling over the food, then we're clearly ruling over men. Mwah ha ha ha.
Original post by NaturalDisaster
Sexism. "Girls aren't as intelligent as men." STFU, that'll be why I get better grades than you then. (This is a specific example though, I'm definitely not smarter than the entire male population. It just irritates me when guys assume they're smarter just because they're men.) Also, guys who just think girls are there to shag and don't have feelings. Idiots.

Dunning-Kruger Effect

Kruger and Dunning proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:

tend to overestimate their own level of skill;

fail to recognize genuine skill in others;

fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy;

recognize and acknowledge their own previous lack of skill, if they can be trained to substantially improve.

:sadnod:

I wouldn't say it's more prevalent among one gender, but men are generally more confident about voicing their opinions than women (exceptions of course).
Reply 78
The way they feel they have the right to not sleep with me.
Reply 79
Original post by wanderlust.xx
OMG but seriously I was playing Brotherhood multiplayer and freaking owned with like 8k points for the entire night!

More women should play video games with their men.

I do! Fifa '11, Football Manager '11, Medieval Total War (Britannia Campaign). I'm not very good at COD so I just watch. :biggrin:

And 'Banter' annoys me. I'm alright with a few jokes but I hate it especially when it goes further and becomes really nasty.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending