Leaving Uni- how do i do it? Watch

sheena_rose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm currently studying a HND at Leeds met but have decided to leave due to course dislike, dissapointing experience and the fact that i won't even get a degree at the end of it. I love the city but i can't stay just for that reason. I have about seven more assignments to do, can i just not do them and leave rather than do them and waste time. Due to unhappiness i have no motivation to do the work work and I don't have a tutor that i can talk to and the counselling service isn't taking appointments for this week so i just want some general advice of how to go about leaving. Also, will i have to pay my loan back straight away?
Thanks
n65uk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What HND did you do? What is so bad about it?
sheena_rose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Consumer Marketing. Marketing is what i was interested in but it hasn't even been touched on. It's mostly finance and setting up a small business which just doesn't interest me at all.
emerset
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It might not interest you but it could land you a decent job, better than McDonalds and you can do marketing from there.
But of course its up to you, just think though that every prospective employer would either hear "I almost finished Consumer Marketing degree" or "I completed a Consumer Marketing degree"
if you got balls (metaphorically) stay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise