does he love me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
i used to think i was ugly but then i moved to a new school and all these boys started asking me out and stuff so i must be ood looking right, but theres this one super hot guy i really like but he doest go out with poeple and only ever hangs out with his family in school. hes in my biology class and i sit next to him and on my first day he kept acting like i was gross and smelled or something, then he didnt come to school for a few days but now hes back and hes being really nice to me, so this means he loves me doesnt it?
animalnitrate
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i used to think i was ugly but then i moved to a new school and all these boys started asking me out and stuff so i must be ood looking right, but theres this one super hot guy i really like but he doest go out with poeple and only ever hangs out with his family in school. hes in my biology class and i sit next to him and on my first day he kept acting like i was gross and smelled or something, then he didnt come to school for a few days but now hes back and hes being really nice to me, so this means he loves me doesnt it?
Nice one.
Nepene
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If he flirts with you that means he likes you. He could be cruel because he doesn't like you, he could be nice because he's in a good mood.
pinkmonkey3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Talk to him. I'm sure he won't bite....

If he does, he sucks.
Satta101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Twilight?
Implo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't flatter yourself.
Charlottelisabeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha nice one. I'm sure we all know what you mean! lol! You had me going until the last few lines!

I always tell people who think they aren't good enough that the harshest critique in life is yourself, nobody is going to judge you as harshly as you do yourself.
rbnphlp
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Only one way to find out .

"Will you marry me?" <- pay special attention to the facial expression
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise