Surrey Accommodation (Insurance) Watch

Killsworth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Sorry about this if i'm being stupid, but when can people who put Surrey down as an insurance apply for accommodation?

I'm sure I read May 1st somewhere, while somewhere i have read that i can only apply once i know exactly that i haven't gotten into my firm and will be going here?
speedfreekk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pretty sure you have to wait until you receive your results, confirming you cannot attend your firm choice.
The Beaver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Killsworth)
Sorry about this if i'm being stupid, but when can people who put Surrey down as an insurance apply for accommodation?

I'm sure I read May 1st somewhere, while somewhere i have read that i can only apply once i know exactly that i haven't gotten into my firm and will be going here?
(Original post by University of Surrey Accommodation Website)
All new first year students, who have selected the University of Surrey as their first choice, are guaranteed a place in accommodation provided they are offered a place on a course by 1st September. Our Online Accommodation System will be open from 1st March for students starting in Autumn 2011
Basically you cannot apply until the university knows that you are coming here/intending to come here (which makes sense), you just need to confirm that you have been reject by your firm and you have confirmation that you are accepted onto your insurance choice (i.e. confirmation from your department here).
Killsworth
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Beaver)
Basically you cannot apply until the university knows that you are coming here/intending to come here (which makes sense), you just need to confirm that you have been reject by your firm and you have confirmation that you are accepted onto your insurance choice (i.e. confirmation from your department here).
so basically, i can't apply until after my results have gone through to them in like August?
The Beaver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Killsworth)
so basically, i can't apply until after my results have gone through to them in like August?
http://www2.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/

You can have a look at the website here
Killsworth
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Beaver)
http://www2.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/

You can have a look at the website here
i've looked and looked and nothing is clear about it and my uni no. and pw do not work :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19
  • University of Surrey
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • University of Surrey
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed