What do you do if you find someone's sig picture offensive? Watch

MTR_10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I don't want to cause trouble, I just feel that the picture is disrespectful. Can I report this to a mod?
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Click the exclamation mark at the top right of their post and report it for offensiveness.
MTR_10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by cambo211)
Click the exclamation mark at the top right of their post and report it for offensiveness.
Thanks for the reply.

I don't actually know if it breaks any rules though. Also its the signature picture I find offensive not the actual post they made.
Fission_Mailed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MTR_10)
Thanks for the reply.

I don't actually know if it breaks any rules though. Also its the signature picture I find offensive not the actual post they made.
The mod will judge whether it breaks any rules if you report. If it doesn't don't worry, I've never heard of anyone being warned for reporting in good faith.
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MTR_10)
Thanks for the reply.

It doesn't matter if you think it might break the rules just report it and bring it to the mods attention and let them work out whether it breaks any rules. If you leave it a little while you can then check here where the mod who dealt with the report will let you know what's happened with it.

If you report the post and say in the report section that it's the signature you find offensive i'm sure the mods can see it.
fexysucker
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
which picture do you find offensive?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads