Lipsy dress Watch

LLN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Just wondering if anybody knows where i could find a lipsy dress which is out of season? I know its probably a silly question but i saw this dress a while back and it doesn't seem to be in stock any more, but i really want it for my birthday.

this is the dress i am looking for:
http://www.polyvore.com/lipsy_loves_...ng?id=25864546
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ebay is your best bet, id say, or maybe asos
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can only really think of eBay. Have you tried there yet?
LLN
Rep:
?
yeh I have, they have one just not in my size.
Georgiahoneybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't know how soon your birthday is, but I'd stick with eBay- whenever I'd wanted an old Lipsy dress I have always managed to find it on there. Obviously this is more difficult when you don't have time to wait, but definitely keep checking. I actually saw that dress in the Lipsy store in Westfields around the beginning of the year, but it was in the sale then so it's very unlikely any stores will have them. Although I suppose you could always ring a couple of local stores on the very off chance?
LLN
Rep:
?
i'll keep looking/checking ebay thanks! My birthdays not till another month so i have a bit of time
Abi24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ebay, ASOS, Freemans, Additions Direct, Department store websites?
The_Goose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LLN)
Just wondering if anybody knows where i could find a lipsy dress which is out of season? I know its probably a silly question but i saw this dress a while back and it doesn't seem to be in stock any more, but i really want it for my birthday.

Do you have a next clearance shop near you? They often have stock from last season lipsy dresses in there. And they're usually a lot cheaper than they were =)
theseeker
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LLN)

ASOS or River Island.
xnatalie01x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That dress is amazing! I love the colour.

Yeah, keep checking ebay, as well as the department stores. Littlewoods, debenhams, ASOS..
Cariie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LLN)

They still had it in the sale in a shop near me, but that is in Broughton, Chester so I doubt that's much help and it might not still be there :/ Maybe its worth ringing up some of the lipsy shops near you to see if it's in their sale stock?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (212)
39.41%
No - but I will (38)
7.06%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.69%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (252)
46.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise