has anyone studyed a degree at hartpury college or writtle college?! Watch

danni-128
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
i have to make my decision on where i want to study to do my degree by tomorrow and i just dont know what one to choose!!!

can anyone tell me what kinda experience they had at these colleges?

hartbury is 3 hours away and ill live there (but i dont know what its like ther and what the social life is like coz i never had the chance to vist it as its just so far and when i wanted to they said i could come down 7th may, but i have to choose by the 5th may!)

and if i choose writtle ill live at home, but i know they are pretty social on campus but will i miss out on that and not have a social life? thats my main worry coz i dont want it to just be like college and just continous studying and no life!

thanks!
esimmons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hartpury! I'm starting my Sports Degree there in September. My best mate already studies her degree there. I can't wait And she really enjoys it! The facilites are really good and it's close to Gloucester, Cheltenham and farely close to Bristol and Birmingham, with Cardiff only an hour a way too.
lilahnurave
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hartpury is AWFUL. The teaching is beyond ****, any the courses in general are the laughing stock of the equine/animal industry. The accommodation is dire. There is no social scene to speak of. Google it for reviews if you like, and you'll see what I mean
killerhales
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lilahnurave)
Hartpury is AWFUL. The teaching is beyond ****, any the courses in general are the laughing stock of the equine/animal industry. The accommodation is dire. There is no social scene to speak of. Google it for reviews if you like, and you'll see what I mean
I'm interested in further details. Did you go to Hartpury or have you heard about the teaching from others? What's your basis for saying that the courses are the laughing stock of the animal industry?
lilahnurave
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by killerhales)
I'm interested in further details. Did you go to Hartpury or have you heard about the teaching from others? What's your basis for saying that the courses are the laughing stock of the animal industry?
I attended there for a year and it was appalling. My basis is working in the equine industry and being told so by my peers and other professionals.
Kxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi im in exactly the same position as you.. cannot decide. im intrested to know what you chose in the end?? thanks x
katieclarke31
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
WRITTLEEe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads