Hollister Interview Watch

Nutini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys, I have an interview with Hollister next week, I have searched around on the forums for interview tips and most of the information I found was from a long time ago!

So I just wondering if anyone had any more recent experience with the interview process at Hollister, what kinds of questions they might ask, what are good/bad answers to give (especially concerning the inevitable 'diversity' question!).

I will be wearing a Hollister shirt, dark wash jeans (probably from Hollister also) and Navy/White Vans - especially concerning the footwear, do you think that's appropriate?

Thanks for any advice that you might be able to give.
DirtyPrettyThing
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I had an interview with Hollister not too long ago.

They had about a dozen of us sitting in a row, and we were each asked a question one at a time. Having to be the first one to answer was lousy, so sit in the middle.

"Sum yourself up in three words"
I said something like
"suave, amorous, fun-loving"
which was a bit silly in retrospect, the next guy said something like "hard working" etc. The reason I said those was because he turned to me out of the blue and asked me first - bit daunting

"what does diversity mean"
personally I thought this question was a crock of **** but I came up with an answer with an appropriate level of BS to tick the box to show you don't have independent thoughts from the cultural sensitivity and ethnic diversity etc etc schism.

"what does Hollister mean to you"
again, came up with a load of BS about Hollister being trendy and that.

Don't know if they still ask those questions, but think hard about them in case they do.

Hope that is helpful.
Nutini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by DirtyPrettyThing)
Hey that was great thanks,

I was just wondering what role did you apply for? I wanted to apply for both model and impact, but I was only able to choose one on the electronic application form, do you reckon they would still offer me a place as impact if I don't get the model role?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed