University of Leicester accom application process Watch

souman
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey,
I want to ask people who know how exactly the process is carried out. I've recently firmed my offer from Leicester and I've been told that shortly they will send me an email with the info of how to apply. Well, I haven't received anything...
On their website, they say that I need University of Leicester Student ID. What is that? How do i get one? Is it the same as my UCAS Student ID?

Oh, and I send them an email with the same question, but still haven't heard form them.
many 10x in advance : )
AlannahBanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't know exactly how it works, but I have just applied and been given accommodation at Leicester. Have you received any letters in the post from Leicester confirming your place there? Your student ID should be printed across the top, below your UCAS number If you get any confirmation emails from them, I think your ID is at the bottom of those too also, it my take them a few days to contact you about accommodation, how long have you been waiting?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (517)
37.63%
No - but I will (107)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (94)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise