Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Please if anyone on this forum is able to give me a set of past papers for chemistry from may 2002 HL with any anwsers i would be much much much obliged. Im studying my ibs in an american school and in order for me to pass i need to get at least a 4 in my chemistry course. This whole paper which i mentioned above is my quater mark which i really need to pass in order for me to graduate the American High school diploma and be able to take the IB exams. I will be able to offer some other past papers if any1 needs to swap just please please if you are able to send it to me please do so because my test starts tomorrow with multiple choice. The full name of the exam (top left corner) is M02 420 HL. Please could you mail it to me on [email protected]. I would be very much obliged.

Thank you
    Chris

its 2003 right now �B�B�Bdo you need practice exams?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.