TSR LOST society! Watch

.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Jin... Wtf... :ninja:

Man, i am confused...

Flash back or flash forward with Jin... God knows..

Obviously it was a flash forward with Sun & her baby, but im not sure with Jin & him buying a massive Panda, and being at the Hospital..

Shallow moment from me:

Juliette in a Bikini :coma:
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
players of the lost experience; there was a topic in that which i think may suggest where the bodies came from :hmmmm:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mr Johnny Five's Creator seen on Lost... :rofl:

Niiiiiiiice.
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
Jin... Wtf... :ninja:

Man, i am confused...

Flash back or flash forward with Jin... God knows..

Obviously it was a flash forward with Sun & her baby, but im not sure with Jin & him buying a massive Panda, and being at the Hospital..

Shallow moment from me:

Juliette in a Bikini :coma:
Jin's was a flashback. Proof?

He was still working for Mr Paik.
He said he had only been married for two months.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
Jin's was a flashback. Proof?

He was still working for Mr Paik.
He said he had only been married for two months.
Thought so, it was confusing though, when they were mixing it with Sun giving birth & his phone ringing etc..

Was thinking he faked his death or something.. :ninja:

Weird.

But it is getting good.
Ancient Beast
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
Spoiler:
Show
well if hes working under a false name etc. then maybe not
Spoiler:
Show
Well, given how Miles seemed to know every bit of information about Kate, I'm sure they easily have photos of all the survivors, and thus know what Michael looks like.
beckyboo777
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ha I didn't even think until I came on here that the Jin stuff was a flashback. I thought he had another woman and had staged his own death. I was thinking hmm who's this other woman? And then I thought for a split second that Sun had got with Hurley.

Im not very good with these theories and stuff!!

And didn't Juliet say Sun had about 5 weeks or so to live. That must mean the losties get off pretty quickly then?? Unless it's all messed up with this whole time thing...

And I know that we're not meant to trust the captain but he's not bad looking!!
noaksey
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Arrrrghhhhhhhhh!!! I could post loads of damn questions I have!

I'm waiting for another Lost Chronicles book. Or, at the end of Lost, if it ever ends, a book which explains everything. Including the smoke.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
How the hell did you all see it coming that Micheal was going to be on the boat?? You AMAZE me I was in complete shock and didn't see that coming at all!!

My thoughts: Time works differently on the island, 20minutes in 'real time' turned out to be almost half a day on the island, right?? When Sayid and Desmond flew out to the ship, I mean. So Aaron is going to get back to the real world and stuff, and he is going to be OLDER than he should be?? How does that work?? I mean he will be like what, a good 8 months old or something like that when they get back?? But apparently in the real world this will equate to a much much shorter time, so how do the Oceanic 6 [or Kate, specifically] explain this??

ALSO Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6, obviously. He survived the plane crash - duh!!

ALSO is it certain that someone dies next episode?? I don't want ANY of them to die!! I hope it isn't Desmond, though it wouldn't surprise me if it was [then again he's a pretty big character right now what with the Whitmore revalations and the Micheal discovery, so maybe it will be Claire, we all know she has to die because of the Aaron thing (Kate wouldn't be so selfish as to seperate her from her child just for a 'place' getting rescued) so why not now?? She isn't really doing anything!!].

ALSO I have totally forgotten ALL the Jacob stuff - I'm going to have to go back and recap on it all at some point because I have a feeling it's all going to be dragged up sooner or later!! I don't want to be all confused when it comes down to it!!

ALSO I was so sad when I found out Jin was dead, I hope it was all just a cover up and that he is still on the island because that gives us some kind of hope that one day he will see his child and stuff!! Which would be wonderful!!

I think Hurley didn't want anyone else to be at Suns flat when he arrived so they could talk freely about how the child looked like Jin and the 'island' days without having to spurt all the coverup bullcrap like Kate and Jack had to in court. ;yes;
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SilverWings)
Spoiler:
Show
How the hell did you all see it coming that Micheal was going to be on the boat?? You AMAZE me I was in complete shock and didn't see that coming at all!!
Spoiler:
Show
Well, the fact that the producers said Michael would be back this season helped a little, as did Harold Perrineau being in the credits from the start of this season.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heh, I guess I totally don't pay attention enough to like what producers say and stuff

Or the credits, come to think of it
devilgirl999
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fortification)
Spoiler:
Show
I know Juliet was acting in Sun's best interests but my God I wanted to slap her when she told Jin about the affair.

lol! totally agree, when sun smacked her one i cheered!
zanejamal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by devilgirl999)
lol! totally agree, when sun smacked her one i cheered!
yer lol seriously though sun should have pulled some kung fu on her and kicked the crap out of her.
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SilverWings)
Heh, I guess I totally don't pay attention enough to like what producers say and stuff

Or the credits, come to think of it
It doesn't matter really SW, a lot of people saw it coming but just as many were surprised as you, so I wouldn't really feel that embrassed as I am sure you were not the only one who didn't see it coming.
Flugtag
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just watched it, and its SO sad!
strawberry_wise
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
maybe its rose and she dies when she leaves?

/random guess
An interesting idea but I don't think Rose would leave without Bernard!
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by strawberry_wise)
An interesting idea but I don't think Rose would leave without Bernard!
what if he was already dead?
or i think he would push her on transport and sacrafice himself or something
strawberry_wise
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what if he was already dead?
or i think he would push her on transport and sacrafice himself or something

:cry: aw that would be just beautiful and heartbreaking.

Perhaps it's him that dies this week
pinksparkles2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah Rose or Bernard would make sense dying.. they are so minor charcters theyre as close as they can get to being those random survivor extras without being them. (Lol.. anyone remember Steve and Stu [not sure if that was actually their names?!] from series one.)
I really hope it isnt Claire that dies! She doesnt necciserily have to die for Kate to have Aaron. Maybe she wanted Aaron saved and knew Kate would look after him? And Kate HAS to pretend Aaron is hers because the rest of the world dont know about the survivors still on the island.
xx
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 10 years ago
ABC.com says that one of these three will die

Spoiler:
Show
Claire, Miles, Karl

I know who's my money is on.......One of them has too much involvement in the story,ones a nobody really, and one has no direction and some call boring and expendable.....
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads