The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

haha well done :wink:
Reply 2041
So, how long are we expecting this break to last?
Reply 2042
25th april apparently..
Reply 2043
Not a bad episode overall, question I have is did Ben know what would happen to Carl and Rousseau?
Reply 2044
floss
25th april apparently..

Not too bad at all then. :smile:
Reply 2045
Hmm, my question is who shot Carl and Rousseau?
What a weird episode. Lost is so gripping though, I can't believe how many people have given it up. Its my sunday night addiction :smile:

Anyways...questions/thoughts...

- Why would ben deliberetly set up Alex? I mean, he is her dad. And even if he wanted the other two dead (french woman and karl), he surely wouldn't take the chance, that she could get killed too. Unless it is one of his people. Which I guess it must be. But all the same - WHY?? She'll just hate him even more...

- Why on EARTH did syeed (sp?!) turn over 'Kevin' aka micheal? What was the point?

- How come he can't die? I thought it could all be scientifically explained, but getting 'immunity' cannot be explained.

P.S.
I hate the writers strike.
futuristicmilo
Hmm, my question is who shot Carl and Rousseau?

I think there are two possibilties:

1) It was the others, that's why alex wasn't killed. Maybe he sent Alex, Karl, and Rousseau there knowing Karl and Rousseau would get shot, because he thinks that's what's best for his daughter.

2) Alex, Karl, and Rousseau are shot at by the Freighter people; the helicopter was missing and Frank was told to complete a mission. The Freighter people wouldn't shoot Alex because she shouted out that she was Ben's daughter; they could use her as a hostage to get Ben.
arched_pigeon
I think there are two possibilties:

1) It was the others, that's why alex wasn't killed. Maybe he sent Alex, Karl, and Rousseau there knowing Karl and Rousseau would get shot, because he thinks that's what's best for his daughter.

2) Alex, Karl, and Rousseau are shot at by the Freighter people; the helicopter was missing and Frank was told to complete a mission. The Freighter people wouldn't shoot Alex because she shouted out that she was Ben's daughter; they could use her as a hostage to get Ben.

or there could be another group on the island...
after all theres the statue, the defence perimiter at the barracks?
omg i have to join!

season 4 = win :ninja:
is anyone thinking that the body in the coffin at the end of season 3 that jack goes to see is ben's??

im pretty sure i saw ben's journal next to it!?

and please give us more libby!!!

and i wanted a rousseau flashback damnit!!
ob.is.a.bit.good
and i wanted a rousseau flashback damnit!!

I know! I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if I don't see a Rousseau flashback. Fingers crossed she's not dead.
arched_pigeon
I know! I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if I don't see a Rousseau flashback. Fingers crossed she's not dead.

totally!! and they screwed us with libby too! they could have let her live but nooooooooooo!!!

and please let michael die.... i hope sayid performs his awesome "leg-neck breaking" manouver on him :biggrin:
Reply 2053
silly question but...

i just finished season 3 and

Spoiler

i'm a bit of a LOST late-developer :redface:
Vesta
silly question but...

i just finished season 3 and

Spoiler

i'm a bit of a LOST late-developer :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 2055
Hashshashin

Spoiler

ahhh i see. thanks. the ending was soooo good! :eek:

*is dying to start s4*

Spoiler

How long does it take to grab a pressure valve from the supply room? :p:
Ancient Beast

haha so true!!! although maybe the boat-ies know that kevin is michael?!!
Ancient Beast

:rofl: that's exactly what I was thinking!

Quick Reply

Latest