TSR LOST society! Watch

fletchinator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What the ****? I wouldn't be surprised if Michael bumped into himself next week it's getting silly.
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by glassheart)
- How come he can't die? I thought it could all be scientifically explained, but getting 'immunity' cannot be explained.
Because the island won't let him, duh.

I dunno, Lost is weird.
m i l o
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
or there could be another group on the island...
after all theres the statue, the defence perimiter at the barracks?
Oh god, not another group! Statue? Can't remember that one :p:
Vintage
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
only 1 out of Karl and Rosseau is dead. the other survives apparantly. i can't see it being another group on the island, because they wouldnt let such a minor character discover this
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 10 years ago
I was playing Lost Via Domus yesterday and I was wondering:

Did they explain why the Others never went after Desmond or Kelvin while they were in the Hatch/Swan Station?
floss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vesta)
silly question but...

i just finished season 3 and

Spoiler:
Show
when charlie was in the room talking to penny, and the mikael threw the grenade and broke the window, when all the water had flowed into the room how come charlie couldn't have swam out of the window? was it too small?

i'm a bit of a LOST late-developer

the pressure as the water flooded in would be pretty immense and hard to swim against.. charlie had no hope..
Hashshashin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by floss)
Spoiler:
Show
the pressure as the water flooded in would be pretty immense and hard to swim against.. charlie had no hope..
Spoiler:
Show
Once the room had filled, he could have swam out if he'd wanted to. And please put plot details in spoiler tags in future.
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by futuristicmilo)
Oh god, not another group! Statue? Can't remember that one :p:
The four-toed statue, as seen by Sayid, Sun and Jin at the end of season 2. To be honest, it was just a huge stone foot with four toes as opposed to five. The weird thing is though, it was designed with four toes.
eMJaaay♥
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by noaksey)
Damn, is the new episode out already?

*downloads*

And why the hell do we have to wait until after the "spring break" for the next episode?! arrrggghhhh!!

Reading that huge theory was fairly interesting
lol are you being sarcastic? its long but so worth it

no more lost...i am dying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so no lost or prison break or heroes or desp wives or greys or betty ... what are we supposed to do?? skins is ending soon as well :'(
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother will keep me going

And Beauty and the Geek
eMJaaay♥
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Might have to start watching those on sidereel...you gotta love sidereel to think I didn't know of Grey's a week ago :O
Need to watch Brothers and Sisters but only cuz I wanna check out the lucky guy whose dating Wentworth apparently :O
Vintage
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
watch battlestar galactica
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
youre all wrong.

rewatch lost
LaBellaVita
Report 10 years ago
if rosseau (sp?) is alex's mum and ben is alex's dad how come ben has lived on the island since he was little but i'm sure rosseau ended up there with a team of scientists when she was already pregnant? confusing. good finale episode though, can't wait for the next half of the season.
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Because (to our current knowledge, at least) Ben and the Others took Alex when she was born (most likely in the same way in which they were going to take Aaron), and Ben posed as her father. So he's raised Alex as his own, but is now admitting to Rousseau being her mother.
minionlindz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
Because (to our current knowledge, at least) Ben and the Others took Alex when she was born (most likely in the same way in which they were going to take Aaron), and Ben posed as her father. So he's raised Alex as his own, but is now admitting to Rousseau being her mother.

Wow, I properly hadn't realised that.... it had always confused me, the whole Ben-Rousseau-Alex situation, and that makes so much more sense! Have some rep..
Vintage
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No you can tell Ben and Rousseau are the parents. You never found out if Rousseau came on the island with dharma. seems logical!
pinksparkles2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rousseaus boat crashed when she was pregnant. And she was three other people who all died, one who was her husband and Alex's father. Im pretty sure?!
And the others kidnapped Alex. I just dont get why Rouseeau hasnt told Alex that Ben isnt actually her father.
xx
sadmollz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What I don't get is why sayeed turned michael in?...makes no sense to me!
Captain Crash
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sadmollz)
What I don't get is why sayeed turned michael in?...makes no sense to me!
Because the guy killed two people and turned in another 5 to the others in order to save his own ass? Also the guy is helping Ben, whom Sayid (at this moment) thinks is the enemy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (38)
27.14%
No - I got the required grades (84)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.86%

Watched Threads