TSR LOST society! Watch

.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought it was quite good.

Yet saying that, there hasn't been much to compare it with this season so far... :teeth:
W0nker
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has Lost started again after they "took a break"? If so when did it start and will there be a repeat?
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
its not in the uk yet
W0nker
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ahhh right, cheers man.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Going to watch episode 10 soon #excited#

Episode 9 was bloody epic.
Spoiler:
Show
Just seeing Ben lay in the desert at the beginning made me know it would be a good episode. Finally finding out why Sayid is working for Ben MADE MY DAY [However it was also very sad when I just heard him say 'I just want to bury my wife in peace' ]. I *LOVED* the way that Bens daughter got killed. I didn't like her character much and it got some real raw emotion out of Ben which I love seeing!! The fact that they actually went through with it and killed her made my day, I honestly didn't expect them to!! Oh, and the end scene with Ben and that old guy [can't spell his name] was also excellent. I love the way Ben was basically just like 'I can't kill you, but you killed my daughter, I'll kill yours'. I wonder if the old guy is actually scared for Penelope or if he has the upper hand?? EEEEEEEEEEE excting stuff!!
Can't wait to see the next episode!!
Daniel Faraday
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
I just registered to ask a couple of university questions and then noticed this thread on the front page and couldn't resist peeking.

Have you guys watched the latest US episodes? If so:

Spoiler:
Show
Is anyone else really upset that Danielle and Karl were killed off, Danielle especially was one of my favourite characters.
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
ha cool name. tell us what youre doing there! :p:
Daniel Faraday
Report 10 years ago
Sorry, for some reason I was reading a page or so back. And SilverWings:

Spoiler:
Show
I actually forgot about Alex being killed too and though I liked her I didn't mind it as much as there was a little lead-up, whilst Rousseau was just gone in the blink of an eye, although I have to say it was a very dramatic ending to the first half of the season.

I think you're talking about Charles Widmore. This whole Ben-Widmore war is turnign out to be quite interesting, I wonder how it all ties in with Dharma?
Complex Simplicity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Daniel Faraday)
I just registered to ask a couple of university questions and then noticed this thread on the front page and couldn't resist peeking.

Have you guys watched the latest US episodes? If so:

Spoiler:
Show
Is anyone else really upset that Danielle and Karl were killed off, Danielle especially was one of my favourite characters.
Dan you officially rule but oxford sucks. Should have come to Bristol
Daniel Faraday
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
ha cool name. tell us what youre doing there! :p:
I'm just your typical scientist, experimenting for the heck of it!

I'm actually very confused on Daniel, there are flashes of brilliance, of insanity, of goodness, of badness, of courage and so on.

But its really quite intriguing. Do you reckon he knew Charlotte from beforehand as they both went to Oxford at some point - I think.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
WIDMORE. That's it. Thanks
Daniel Faraday
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Complex Simplicity)
Dan you officially rule but oxford sucks. Should have come to Bristol
Heh.

I too like Dan (no kidding!) and am holding out for a Dan-centric episode, for sure I think he's the most exciting of the freighter people so far.

No problem SilverWings, as you can tell, I'm quite into my Lost.
noaksey
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Episode 10 was alreet...

Spoiler:
Show
..especially the bits with Hurley, but gutted we didn't get to see anything of Locke n friends this episode.
YouAreWhatYouEat
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
episode 10 is possibly the worst episode this season!

i'm sick and tired of the crap that is the love-fest between jack, kate and sawyer (and juilet) - it's so pathetic now

i watch lost for the action not the emotional romantic crap that goes with it, it doesn't suit lost :rolleyes:

next weeks preview looks promising, although lost is about to end soon
Vintage
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah i agree it sucked to have another jack/kate centric episode.

When are we going to get a Claire/Sawyer/ erm i don't think theres anyone else left alive. centric episode
Vintage
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh and did anyone else love sawyer in ep 10?
m i l o
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Despite everything, I actually enjoyed that episode!
Christien
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i honestly cannot wait for the upcoming locke-centric episode. episode 10 was boring as hell, the only one that bored me more was 'expose'.
FullyITFC
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I cannot believe the criticism that Episode 10 is getting. It's not meant to give you everything you want in succession, otherwise it would be over in 1 series!

They keep giving you the slow drip of information which keeps you interested and watching.
Christien
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by FullyITFC)
I cannot believe the criticism that Episode 10 is getting. It's not meant to give you everything you want in succession, otherwise it would be over in 1 series!

They keep giving you the slow drip of information which keeps you interested and watching.
i'm not saying they should give me everything i want. but i'm pretty sure that jack's appendicitis will have no bearing on future plotlines of the show.

and his relationship with kate seems kind of unnatural.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads