Scroll to see replies

Christien
it's really a testament to how brilliantly this show is crafted when we

Spoiler

give this man some rep!
Is Locke the new Ben?
Ben is Ben, no one else can be him!
Reply 2303
those who've already seen epi 12, whered u get it off? cant find any of my usual streams ..
go here for your lost episodes... in HD www.isohunt.com

anyone seen the episode 13 promo on youtube? Looks good..

Spoiler

So its just the double finale left now. Apparently the last two episodes will be the same events seen from a different view. Kind of like how they did the hatch thing at beggining of season two, where they showed Jack Locke and Kate's perspectives.
rraze
those who've already seen epi 12, whered u get it off? cant find any of my usual streams ..

www.ummlost.com
Im on Episode 3 myself, series 7!
ebam_uk
Im on Episode 3 myself, series 7!

Since when was there a series 7? lol.
If there is gimmee =D
Did you mean series 3, episode 7? :wink:
xx
Reply 2310
He could be from the future...
I've only watched up to Episode 11 (sneakily waiting to d/l!) as I'm on stupid placement,so frustrating as I always used to watch as soon as they came out! I have no willpower what so ever and so I've read all the spoilers and can't wait to actually see what I've been reading,seems like it's getting very interesting!

I'll have to satisfy myself catching up with that youtube guy smoeisuk whatever his name is to keep me occupied in the mean time!!!
Watched the latest episode this afternoon, have been away at uni for the last few months so missed most of the episodes. I can't believe the series is nearly over :frown:
was lost not on today :s-smilie: i cant get it anywhere :bawling:
No, they're having a week hiatus before the final double episode next week.
balls. cheers
Ohh.. I was just looking forward to watching it and now we have to wait another whole week.
Britain will be in time with America that means. Which is actually quite good because that means I can talk about it with my friends!!
xx
Well, if they watch the American downloaded version, they can be talking about it on Friday and Saturday, whereas you'll have to wait until the Sunday night/Monday to discuss it.
im having withdrawal i swear :frown:
dh00001
im having withdrawal i swear :frown:

how do you plan on surviving the break between season 4 and 5?

Quick Reply

Latest