Turn on thread page Beta

TSR LOST society! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What was up with Jack's dad speaking to Micheal just before the bomb went off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oasis13)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What was up with Jack's dad speaking to Micheal just before the bomb went off?
    I think if you're dead or going to be dead you will see Christian?! Because Claire saw him, Locke saw him and look what happened and Michael too. But the exception of Jack? Thats probably a crazy theory anyway..

But, its probably Christian on behalf of Jacob basically saying 'you have no more work to do for the island, so this is your time to die (after cheating death number of times)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _safinho_)
    haha..It was a flashback because Jin was saying something about he's only been married for no. of months or something like that. And he was working for paik at that time too. The episode featured both flashback and flashforward...
    Thats weired because sum1 told me they wree both flash forwards because son was having her baby and callin for Jin. Maybe you are right because if it was him in the forward then he would have gone and found her!

ReputationRep:
    The scene of Jin and the soft toy is a flashback to some Government official on behalf of Sun's father. It's a time just after they get together.

Sun giving birth is after she get's back from the island and thus is a flash forward.

Michael on the boat is dead. It was his duty to go back and help save the Losties, something which would not have happened had he not been there. Christian is Jacob, or the voice of Jacob, and was basically saying to Michael that he'd done his duty and that he could now die like he wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    my god ive just watched that. thats amazing. heres my thoughts...

Spoiler:
    Show

that was amazing.

we will see more of Desmond. Jack told him don't get found. He'll have to go back to the island aswell. I think Ben tells Jack everyones got to go back so that it'll lead them to Desmond. Therefore Ben to Penny. Who he said he would kill.

Locke is dead. There won't be any coming back for him. But theres alot more to come from him.

Michael is definatley dead. Christian said the island was done with him pretty much. Hurley knew he was dead too. From the boat. he saw. You could see it in his face when he was speaking to Walt.

Claire i think is alive still. i hope anyways.

I want to know what happens to the losties that have remained on the island!

Charlotte must be the last person to be born on the island before the problems with pregnancy. she also looks alot like Danielle. but thats just me.

Does anyone think that next season will follow mainly the people left on the island? I think it will follow Sawyer, Faraday, Juliette, Charlotte, Rose and hubby. Claire and Locke. also i'm unsure on Jin being dead or alive. i hope alive. but i'm in some doubt

ReputationRep:
    It has already been announced that next season will follow the Dharma initiative, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    How about this?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jin survives the explosion as he was right at the end of the boat, and is in the water hanging on to some debris or something. He is then found by the boat the Faraday was using to ship people to the freighter.

ReputationRep:
    How about this?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jin survives the explosion as he was right at the end of the boat, and is in the water hanging on to some debris or something. He is then found by the boat the Faraday was using to ship people to the freighter.
    good theory!

ReputationRep:
    How about this?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and finds out Sun etc had to lie about what happened to them, So can't go find Sun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and finds out Sun etc had to lie about what happened to them, So can't go find Sun
    or he could have moved in time/space with the island. Remeber the underwater darma station proberly moved as well so if he was around that area he could have moved.

ReputationRep:
    It's possible that Faraday's boat made it back to the island though. Remember the whole time shift thing? Like when that body washed up on the island over a day before he was actually killed?

Faraday's boat obviously went somewhere otherwise the helicopter would have seen it

ReputationRep:
    It's possible that Faraday's boat made it back to the island though. Remember the whole time shift thing? Like when that body washed up on the island over a day before he was actually killed?

Faraday's boat obviously went somewhere otherwise the helicopter would have seen it
    yeah, plus we dont know the time differential between the explosion and the island disappearing, so their could have been time for it to get back. But in reality i think they will not get to the island and use it as a chance to kill of more survivors of 815 as Farady was only the main character on that boat and he doesnt really have any connection to the island/future storyline.

ReputationRep:
    Well the helicopter took off from the boat, and they were on their way to the island when it was "moved", so it happened pretty soon after. If time is all it seems, that is lol.

Also, has everyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZVkch09Qg

The rabbit was momentarily existing twice at once due to dodgy time travel - what if that has happened with Locke, and there's another Locke on the island?

ReputationRep:
    Well the helicopter took off from the boat, and they were on their way to the island when it was "moved", so it happened pretty soon after. If time is all it seems, that is lol.

The rabbit was momentarily existing twice at once due to dodgy time travel - what if that has happened with Locke, and there's another Locke on the island?
    yeah it was shown at last years comic con

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    Hmm...interesting one....bring on the next season I guess...any idea when it is back..?
    January 09

Tonight was amazing! When Sawyer jumped from the helicopter I thought that was it, ah no Sawyer - but he's alive..thank god..

And wtf, Penny?! Seriously confused with this whole Jacob caper and the Witaker guy, or whatever he's called. Nonetheless, it's amazing!

ReputationRep:

Ohh, good theory good theory. I hope you're right, I love Locke, series 5 wouldn't be the same without him.

ReputationRep:
    January the 9th?! Great, another short wait until the next season then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    January the 9th?! Great, another short wait until the next season then!

No; January 2009 LOL

ReputationRep:
    Even if Locke is well and truly dead, he'll still be there im sure. We still need to find out what happened in the two years before that last scene...

ReputationRep:
    Even if Locke is well and truly dead, he'll still be there im sure. We still need to find out what happened in the two years before that last scene...
    and also is he dead on the island? remember the time difference thing with the doctor so he could be in two places at once, that would be a nice twist. Also if he was healed when he first came to the island whos to say he wont get healed again. I mean he may have been killed by widemore off the island so the island may bring him back to life when he gets there.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.