TSR LOST society! Watch

lapsaJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Element54)
Hiya all,

Just wondering, I hope you lot are downloading the Lost episodes aired in the USA....That way you dont have to wait a year to watch that episode!

I've seen episode 19 of Series 2 just yesterday....
Thanks for reminding me of the E19 release! Rep coming your way.
beecher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
They can't wrap it up just like that... I swear, I will protest. Yes, there will be shouting and marching!
I heard it will be drawn out for years, 5 seasons at least.
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
19 was pretty good. Glad they left some suspense at the end - thought it was going to be one of those happy endings with music flashing between couples...and wow - michael looks pretty beat up. Cant wait for the next ep. Oh, and what the hell is Vincent doing back lol
Element54
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thanks LapsaJ

Problem is, I found that episode to be a semi-filler. The problem is there so many characters to follow! I just wanna follow the "club" at the mo lol....

Remember that crazy Teacher guy who got blown up by dynamite in front of the black rock? Describes the main peeps as a "clic" lol...
beecher
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Element54)
Thanks LapsaJ

Problem is, I found that episode to be a semi-filler. The problem is there so many characters to follow! I just wanna follow the "club" at the mo lol....

Remember that crazy Teacher guy who got blown up by dynamite in front of the black rock? Describes the main peeps as a "clic" lol...
Arzt

(And it's clique )
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
About Libby and LOADS of spoilers!!:

Spoiler:
Show
Someone I know thinks Libby is obsessed with Hurley or something because in the mental home thing she was staring at Hurley. And I cant believe she was in there!

Theres loads of spoilers here:
General Season 2 spoilers:

04/01 - Damon Lindelof reveals: [A woman and a man will sleep together before the season ends.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
03/29 - The Rose-Locke link doesn't have anything to do with the hatch. Here's another clue: Depending on your interpretation of [March 22]'s episode, Rose may also share something in common with Jin. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
03/21 - Co-creator/Executive producer Damon Lindelof reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): The images in the [monster] smoke [that faced Eko] are ALL very relevant. Some make sense to you now (like the church from Eko's flashback), some will make sense to you LATER (like the woman with the headdress). Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 4, May/June 2006
03/21 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): Henry's true identity is going to be the topic of a lot of contention on the show. We plan on heaping twist upon twist upon twist with that! Henry is a character that the fans are going to have to watch very closely, because he carries great meaning for the future of Lost and the castaways in general. On the island, his ultimate faith is going to affect everyone on the show. [Fans should keep close attention to] the Others [and] where they have drawn a line on the island. You can expect that situation to get a lot worse. There are going to be some surprises that are going to be some very dark turns, that at least one of the characters is going to make. One of the characters is going to have some shocking destiny! The focus of the season is how do we co-exist with the Others. Their intentions are very obscure. The [survivors and the Others], both through circumstance and willingly, are going to step over [the] line [drawn by Mr. Friendly, aka Zeke.] The results of that are what the rest of the season is going to be about. We are building towards a serious moment of chaos. [We will learn about what happened to Michael.] What happened to Michael, who did he see, who was communicating with Michael, and how does Michael's story resolve itself is going to be a major concern of the last third of the season. The Others are by no means anything that we think they are. What is going to be interesting is how that unfolds -- that is something we are going to be giving you some very definte hints about towards the end of this season, but the full picture of who the Others are, why they're here, and what they're doing, is going to remain a mystery for a while. [Rousseau] is one of those characters who is always going to be in the periphery of events. [The Kate, Jack and Sawyer situation will get more complicated.] You can expect that to be unresolved for a while to come! In response to [the frustration he lives on the island], Locke is going to go to some new places that we have not seen that character go to before. Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 4, May/June 2006
03/14 - The killing isn't over, either: the casts of [...] "Lost" [...] will be culled by the end of May. Source: New York Times
02/27 - Things will get more complicated [between Claire and Charlie], from what I hear.Source: Kristin on E!Online
01/25 - Co-creator/Executive producer Damon Lindelof reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): The lines in the Dharma logo are not insignificant at ALL... but don't have anything to do with numbers. Perhaps if you were to break them down to their simplest elements, you'd find the significance. And more bunkers/symbols? Candle DID say there were more stations. And I'm not even sure the 'arrow' is an official station... looked more like a storage locker to me. If I had to guess, I'd think there'd be SEVERAL arrows scattered across the island, but they're probably just bunkers. [...] There are indeed other people on the island. But did Ethan KNOW Goodwin? Do they all live in the same place? How many of them are there? Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 3, March/April 2006
01/25 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): Eko facing off against the 'monster' is a big deal in terms of the series because he's the only person - next to Locke - who has seen the 'monster' and has lived to tell the tale! Only with Eko, it was a different kind of encounter. That is something that the fans can expect to see bear fruit in future episodes. It's a hugely important thing, but won't necessarily be revealed immediately. [...] What you're going to see with Eko is that he has his own destiny on the island, and of all the characters, he has the most direct connection to the island because of the Nigerian drug plane. That's going to pay off in different ways. It's not going to mean necessarily that we wind up giving you the history of the 'monster' as a result of its interaction with Eko, but it sends Eko in a direction where he has a destiny to fulfil on the island that's gonna pay off. Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 3, March/April 2006
01/23 - The Walt story will be resolved this season. In future flashbacks, we will get more answers about Jack's past. We will soon know why Hurley hasn't lost any weight. We will get more information about the hatch, what's behind the magnetic wall, what happens when we don't push the button. Source: January 23, Lost Podcast
01/17 - Dharma is an ancronym but not an anagram. Source: January 17, Lost Podcast
12/14 - "Ana-Lucia is straight," insists exec producer Carlton Cuse. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
11/28 - The relationship between Locke and Eko will be a central focus of the show. The different viewpoint those two characters have will come into play. The Sayid/Ana Lucia relationship will be something that will carry foward in the upcoming episodes in ways that are different than people might think. They probably have more in common than "I killed the woman you loved." Desmond will be coming back. Maybe there will be an episode about the island's past. Source: Lost Podcast
11/28 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): You have not seen the last of Dharma, but it's going to be a little while before you find out a little bit more. The Dharma Initiative was a communal research facility on the island. A lot of scientists and free-thinkers got together to do a lot of different kinds of research: psychiatry, zoology - and remember that with the zoology of the film you saw some polar bears. It's possible there were some animal aggression studies going on there, as well as human psychology experiments and a whole variety of other things. The Dharma Initiative was founded by two peacenik Grad students who were trying to get to the bottom of a lot of mysteries about human behavior. There are six bunkers on the island, and they were devoted to a lot of different kinds of research. That's going to open up a lot of different avenues for us to tease you with what the kind of research was, and how it's evolved now that the Dharma Initiative seems to have fallen into disrepair. A lot has happened on the island and the Dharma Initiative is just the tip of the iceberg... Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 2, Jan/Feb 2006
10/11 - Says Lindelof: "I think the audience is very compelled to figure out exactly where Desmond was running to and, once he gets there, what is he going to do. We told you that he was in a [ship] wreck, but I think there are a lot of questions about how exactly he came to be here. That's certainly a story on the horizon." "It's important to note," Lindelof says, "that we've never said when the plane crashed. I think the assumption is that it happened in 2004 when the show premiered, but we've never said that." Source: TV Guide
09/19 - From Damon Lindelof: There is going to be a flashback story that fully explains the significance of all [Jack's] tattoos and puts it into the framework of what was happening in his life when he got them. You'll probably be seeing it in season two, but if not, very early in season three. Right now the plan is to do it this year. [23] is an important number in terms of the scheme of the show. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/25/2005 - The crash of the plane is explained before the season ends. Source: Statements at TCA
06/14/2005 - Quotes from Lindelof and Grillo-Marxuach at a Lost convention: The plane did not crash by accident, it crashed for a very specific reason. But he dismissed speculation that someone aboard the plane caused the crash. Source: The LA Times

I got them from the LOST abc forums.

Also Wikipedia has quite good stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28TV_series%29
also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_DHARMA_Initiative

Just have a look at all the links to things related to it and stuff, and theres info about the MAP that showed up on the wall in lockdown ep 17.

Also

Spoiler:
Show
Did you see Henry smiling in one of the episodes because Locke was banging on the door asking him if he pushed the execute button. That guy is a phsyco man...
minibailey27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
does anyone else here find charlie to be a really annoying and pathetic character? his constant running around after claire and persisting on "looking after" her and the baby just completely irritate me!
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha yeah, know what you mean. Like the time when they ran off with her baby and he said he HAD to go with Sayid to 'rescue' him. And you knew that something was gna happen to him - with the forehead and all. 'I must get that baby back to Claire, Im not going back...' Meh, go back to LOTR.

*takes cover from all the Charlie fans*
minibailey27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeh, and when he shot that guy aswell! what a stupid thing to do! but, well, it was ok, because he was "protecting" claire and the baby! argh
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think thats in Season 2>>
Spoiler:
Show

It was pretty harsh though when Locke threw a fist at him though. But I suppose its his own fault.

minibailey27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
nope was season 1, when he shot that guy
minibailey27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
cant remember the name of the guy though, can someone help?
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Had a look at the spoilers I put on? By the way:

Spoiler:
Show
In the episode Adrift, season 2 episode 1, the shark that attacks Michael and Sawyer has a dharma logo on its tail; I saw it myself because I paused windows media player when I saw it and theres a pic here:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...harkdharma.jpg
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No I mean Season 2 when Locke...check my spoiler lol.

And Serina, Im sure Ive seen that pic on another site
minibailey27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why would i look at spoilers?
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lutionium)
cant remember the name of the guy though, can someone help?
Ethan?
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lutionium)
why would i look at spoilers?
Well what I said was regarding the spoiler, not your post.
minibailey27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thats the one! now that guy seriously was a tit end!
minibailey27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ah ok, sorry, just a moment of confusion
aqfrenzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aaah you guys! I'm 19 episodes into season 2 (been downloading it)... you'll love it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.24%
No (203)
72.76%

Watched Threads