Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3105)
    I dunno, I thought that Desmond's story was pretty much wrapped up (as he's now back with Penny), but like you say I don't think the writers would let that happen .

I don't think the 'turning the wheel means you can never go back' thing that Ben said to Locke is true, maybe he just meant that it would be difficult to find it again (as Widmore is finding it, I think he may have previously turned the wheel). Or he was originally banished, but after the bad things happened which Locke told Jack about, The Island now needs him to come back.
    People are only happy for very brief moments on this show. Desmond's girlfriend's dad's a nutter, and there's no telling what he would sacrifice to find the Island. Meanwhile, another nutter is trying to kill his girlfriend. He's far from safe.

I think there's a big difference between never going back, and having trouble finding it again. After all, Richard would just be able to pop off the Island and tell Ben where it was if all it meant was that he had to find it again.

Also, bear in mind that Locke may not have been telling the truth, or it may not even have been Locke. Think about it:
    a) Why would Locke leave the Island he loves so much?
    b) What happened to his eye scar?

ReputationRep:
    So which Losties are actually left on the island? Sawyer, Juliette, Lock, Claire [somewhere.. theres probably going to be some GOOD twist next season when weve all forgotten about her where they find her].. who else?!
    Its going to be boring just watching Juliette and Sawyer, and its not exactly going to be 'LOST' if theyre now FOUND and the whole series is back in reality. So I think next season will be them back on the island basically =]
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinksparkles2)
    So which Losties are actually left on the island? Sawyer, Juliette, Lock, Claire [somewhere.. theres probably going to be some GOOD twist next season when weve all forgotten about her where they find her].. who else?!
    Its going to be boring just watching Juliette and Sawyer, and its not exactly going to be 'LOST' if theyre now FOUND and the whole series is back in reality. So I think next season will be them back on the island basically =]
    xx
    I think that the next season will be the Oceanic Six + Ben & LockeCorpse off-island with flashbacks to the island between when they escaped and the final scene of Season 4.

ReputationRep:
    yea in the flashbacks we get to see how Locke leads the others!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3105)
    I think that the next season will be the Oceanic Six + Ben & LockeCorpse off-island with flashbacks to the island between when they escaped and the final scene of Season 4.
    I had a feeling they arnt going to show us the island, not untill later on in the serie anyway. I bet they want the new location of the island to be a big reveal.

i also think that when the oceanic 6 and crew get back to the island, locke will already be their, safe and sound, due to time delay. they will then be able to warn him. Sort of like when the doctor washed up on shore but he wasnt even dead yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuffler)
    I had a feeling they arnt going to show us the island, not untill later on in the serie anyway. I bet they want the new location of the island to be a big reveal.
    They'd better :mad:.

ReputationRep:
    just seen the finale #zomg#

LOCKE #zomg#
    CLAIRE#zomg#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_amro)
    just seen the finale #zomg#

LOCKE #zomg#
    CLAIRE#zomg#
    I was more impressed by

SAWYER #zomg#

WHat a long way he's come since the start, almost makes you feel bad that Sayid tortured him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I was more impressed by

SAWYER #zomg#

WHat a long way he's come since the start, almost makes you feel bad that Sayid tortured him
    lol what a change in character. I'm sure most fans didn't like Sawyer during those days with all his cocky, arrogant attitude and all.

And in this season we have him as a caring responsible person!

ReputationRep:
    i've always loved sawyer but the Jeremy bentham thing is killing me :excited:
    so whens season 5 starting out?

ReputationRep:
    Jumping must have really hurt his arms, I've had a fall like that into water before and it isn't pleasant, lol.
    i've always loved sawyer but the Jeremy bentham thing is killing me :excited:
    Early 2009 I think. Too long .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justintabib)
    lol what a change in character. I'm sure most fans didn't like Sawyer during those days with all his cocky, arrogant attitude and all.

And in this season we have him as a caring responsible person!
    I liked him when he was arrogant. We can't all be Jack's can we?

It has been so drastic, I never imagined him doing a noble act of self-sacrifice! Even better was the way it was so under-stated. That has probably been one of my favourite scenes in Lost.

ReputationRep:
    I heard it was late Jan 2009. Hopefully we should have a Lost experience to tide us over until then though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I heard it was late Jan 2009. Hopefully we should have a Lost experience to tide us over until then though.
    yer you can register for the lost expericence from today at www.darkufo.blogspot.com he also has alot of prediction leauges and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuffler)
    yer you can register for the lost expericence from today at www.darkufo.blogspot.com he also has alot of prediction leauges and stuff.
    thats not offical though its a fan site. An offical one should be on its way soon.

ReputationRep:
    I've never really taken an interest in the Lost Experience before, I don't really understand what it is?

Can someone explain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unsung_hero)
    thats not offical though its a fan site. An offical one should be on its way soon.
    yess ofcourse

i miss lost already

ReputationRep:
    They certaintly have a lot to go through in 2 more seasons, that's for sure.

Then i'm gonna wait for a book that explains a lot of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    They certaintly have a lot to go through in 2 more seasons, that's for sure.

Then i'm gonna wait for a book that explains a lot of it!
    That sounds like an excellent way to make a bit more money for the producer!

I did the predictions on that website - should be a laugh! Seriously though, some of them are utterly ridiculous, like how many letter's will be in the finale title? (I went for going home, sounds like something an episode would be called).

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.