TSR LOST society! Watch

BeesKnees
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I need to join this society, I've been missing out soooooooooooooo much!! Don't know how it took so long for me to discover Lost but i've watched all the seasons so far in under 2 weeks (true dedication that :yes:), totally hooked.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
I KNEW Jin couldn't be dead!
Of the Standard of Taste
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 3105)
Based on the date and time of my post, I was drunk when it was made. What I meant was, Thursday is a terrible day to have to download Lost
Ahh dont drink and post - it can lead to a nasty TSR argument. Think before you drink. Cause you do the crime an you got to do the time.

Units - they all add up.

You wouldn't start a night like this so why end one like it?
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
Ahh dont drink and post - it can lead to a nasty TSR argument. Think before you drink. Cause you do the crime an you got to do the time.

Units - they all add up.

You wouldn't start a night like this so why end one like it?
:laugh:
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What does everyone use to download Lost? I'm having trouble finding a decent copy anywhere and have had to buy it from iTunes!!
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sugar_Puff_Fairy)
What does everyone use to download Lost? I'm having trouble finding a decent copy anywhere and have had to buy it from iTunes!!
One of my mates has a Rapidshare account, can get absolutely anything in top quality, so I always get Lost off him.
Yoghurt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
great episode.

Spoiler:
Show
i hope they do quite a lot on danielle, i think her story could be a quite interesting

also i read this on someones blog about this episode.

Spoiler:
Show
regarding the nosebleeds:

So the nosebleeds happen in this order: Charlotte, Miles, Juliet. If they’re supposed to happen to people more quickly the longer they’ve been on the island, and Juliet’s been on there for 3 years (and notice hers happens after about the same number of flashes as Desmond’s did in The Constant, and he’s also been on the island for 3 years), then it stands to reason Miles was there slightly longer than Juliet, since his happens right before hers, and Charlotte much, much longer, since she starts bleeding about 4 jumps before the rest of them. Could this be a suggestion that the baby we saw in the first episode was Miles? Could Miles have been Dr. Chang’s son? When did Charlotte come to the island? Could the reason Miles doesn't remember be because he was far too young?
Nabqueen
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
such a good episode!
SleepingSelene
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When will they stop teasing us?! It seems to me they're slowly leaking out all the answers that we want to know.. and at the same time they're creating so much more to question.
I only hope all is revealed thick and fast when they get back to the Island. :p:
Matthew Fox is so lucky to know exactly where the show is headed ending-wise!
Complex Simplicity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Yoghurt)
great episode.

Spoiler:
Show
i hope they do quite a lot on danielle, i think her story could be a quite interesting

also i read this on someones blog about this episode.

Spoiler:
Show
regarding the nosebleeds:

So the nosebleeds happen in this order: Charlotte, Miles, Juliet. If they’re supposed to happen to people more quickly the longer they’ve been on the island, and Juliet’s been on there for 3 years (and notice hers happens after about the same number of flashes as Desmond’s did in The Constant, and he’s also been on the island for 3 years), then it stands to reason Miles was there slightly longer than Juliet, since his happens right before hers, and Charlotte much, much longer, since she starts bleeding about 4 jumps before the rest of them. Could this be a suggestion that the baby we saw in the first episode was Miles? Could Miles have been Dr. Chang’s son? When did Charlotte come to the island? Could the reason Miles doesn't remember be because he was far too young?
Spoiler:
Show

I'm almost certain Miles is Dr Chang's son and that the old woman at the end of episode 2 is Danial's mother.
Of the Standard of Taste
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SleepingSelene)
When will they stop teasing us?! It seems to me they're slowly leaking out all the answers that we want to know.. and at the same time they're creating so much more to question.
I only hope all is revealed thick and fast when they get back to the Island.
Matthew Fox is so lucky to know exactly where the show is headed ending-wise!
Oh man I agree with you. To me they aren't even answering any questions. They just keep making up new plots with a new set of questions. We want answers!
Christien
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ye gods, that was awesome. Next wednesday can't get here soon enough.

I love how matter-of-fact Ben is when revealing his diabolical schemes. So casual.
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Such a good episode!!!!!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
I hope Sun pops a cap in Ben's ass
avfcalex
Report 9 years ago
is Miles dr changs son? the dharma manager guy? what do you reckon?
fox_amro
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 3105)
Spoiler:
Show
I hope Sun pops a cap in Ben's ass
she might but the writers will never let ben die.

yet.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fox_amro)
she might but the writers will never let ben die.

yet.
I agree. I'm completely sure it will happen before the end of the show.

and I'll be really upset when it does I just want to seem him get shot.
dh00001
Report 9 years ago
:woo: zomg

Spoiler:
Show
i wonder if the others will find jin after the next flash?

and who was shooting it must have been in the future, because the camp was old and rusted
hannah463
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by avfcalex)
is Miles dr changs son? the dharma manager guy? what do you reckon?
Yeah that's what I think!!!!
Vintage
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
we've been getting answers slowly. or little bits of questions.. we know Charles witmore was previously on the island. and i think we'll get to know alot about how Danielle got on the island now. Plus Danielle was pregnant before she got on the island. so she met ben off the island.

will Desmond and Frank have to return to the Island too by the way?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads