Turn on thread page Beta

TSR LOST society! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The mythology is defiantly my favorite bit of lost, all the dharma stuff (have you seen the screencaps of the badge on Jin's shirt from the last ep? sheriff symbol?). John is the best character :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Apparently John will meet Charles Widmore

I was actually really really hoping for someone to be put on the Island against their own will, like Hurley waking up on the plane going "WHAT THE HELL! or maybe just suddenly waking up in the jungle XD I think that is what might happen to Desmond." :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    which ep is everyone else on?

i can't find five :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    which ep is everyone else on?

i can't find five :ninja:
    episode 6 for the people watching it after it airs in USA. Episode 5 for those who watch it on SKY1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoghurt)
    episode 6 for the people watching it after it airs in USA. Episode 5 for those who watch it on SKY1
    so ep 5 will be on tomorrow night on SKY1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    so ep 5 will be on tomorrow night on SKY1?
    no episode 6 is tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Ep 6 on sky1 tomorrow. Be wary of the conversation on previous pages as all the spoilers will ruin ep 6 for you.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does anyone have any ideas of who Ben was going to see when he was battered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the__billy)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does anyone have any ideas of who Ben was going to see when he was battered!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AFAIK the current theory is to do with penny widmore (as he's in a dock)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AFAIK the current theory is to do with penny widmore (as he's in a dock)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Interesting. Do you also think that the 06 went back to Dharma time when they 'crashed' as this was 'course correction' i.e where they should have been in time. Which sort of links to the things Daniel was saying about not been able to change the outcome or destiny of events. The bottle of Ajira Airlines water also gives very stong implications that the survivors of 316 landed in the present and could have been the ones shooting at the time skipping Losties. That is what I think has probably happened as it seems most logical.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So anyone taken a look at the equations on the board of the Lamp post station? Knowing Lost, they're BOUND to make some kind of secret sense rather than just "ohhh lets shove some maths on the black board". I enjoyed that episode, although was hoping for something revelationary rather than heart-wrenching from Locke's letter. Bless him. On the basis that he's now "Jack's Dad", he's gonna disappear out of the coffin, right? Right??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamie_90)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So anyone taken a look at the equations on the board of the Lamp post station? Knowing Lost, they're BOUND to make some kind of secret sense rather than just "ohhh lets shove some maths on the black board". I enjoyed that episode, although was hoping for something revelationary rather than heart-wrenching from Locke's letter. Bless him. On the basis that he's now "Jack's Dad", he's gonna disappear out of the coffin, right? Right??!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I damned well hope so. And he's going to come 'back to life' just like Jacks dad did.

ReputationRep:
    can't believe Jin works for the dharma, i reckon him and daniel kwere both workign at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avfcalex)
    can't believe Jin works for the dharma, i reckon him and daniel kwere both workign at the same time.

I thought it was pretty obvious that the island was stuck in a particular time after Locke moved it; the 1970s. When the 06 get back, it's been three years. They probably had to work for Dharma for that period of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avfcalex)
    All, or most of the time skipping Losties will probably be working for Dharma when Jin is, it was probably the only way to stay alive at the time.

ReputationRep:
    I was so excited when I saw Jin at the end!!! But what is really bugging me is: where the hell is Ji Yeon???? Surely Sun would have wanted to bring her??
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Not long to go before the next episode airs!

Am looking forwards to learning more about:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dharma, Widmore, Locke and the foot-statue (if that's ever resolved).

ReputationRep:
    i accidently heard the cast list for this coming episode, and its got me excited, i'm thinking it'll be a great episode.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yoghurt)
    i accidently heard the cast list for this coming episode, and its got me excited, i'm thinking it'll be a great episode.
    Why does it give anything away?

ReputationRep:
    Not long now kids!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consultant)
    Why does it give anything away?
    It doesnt give any clues as to what we'll find out, but some interesting characters will be involved in the episode.

Spoiler below tell of will tell you the non-regular characters that will appear in 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' , so dont click if you dont want to find out:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Walt
    Christian Sheppard
    Matthew Abaddon
    Charles Widmore
    Aaron Littleton

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.