Spoiler

Spoiler

which ep is everyone else on?

i can't find five :ninja:
Reply 2802
TheLouisVuittonDon
which ep is everyone else on?

i can't find five :ninja:

episode 6 for the people watching it after it airs in USA. Episode 5 for those who watch it on SKY1
Yoghurt
episode 6 for the people watching it after it airs in USA. Episode 5 for those who watch it on SKY1

so ep 5 will be on tomorrow night on SKY1?
Reply 2804
TheLouisVuittonDon
so ep 5 will be on tomorrow night on SKY1?

no episode 6 is tomorrow.
Ep 6 on sky1 tomorrow. Be wary of the conversation on previous pages as all the spoilers will ruin ep 6 for you.

Spoiler

the__billy

Spoiler

Spoiler

John Locke

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

jamie_90

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2811
can't believe Jin works for the dharma, i reckon him and daniel kwere both workign at the same time.
avfcalex
can't believe Jin works for the dharma, i reckon him and daniel kwere both workign at the same time.

I thought it was pretty obvious that the island was stuck in a particular time after Locke moved it; the 1970s. When the 06 get back, it's been three years. They probably had to work for Dharma for that period of time.
avfcalex

All, or most of the time skipping Losties will probably be working for Dharma when Jin is, it was probably the only way to stay alive at the time.
I was so excited when I saw Jin at the end!!! But what is really bugging me is: where the hell is Ji Yeon???? Surely Sun would have wanted to bring her??
Not long to go before the next episode airs! :biggrin:

Am looking forwards to learning more about:

Spoiler

Reply 2816
i accidently heard the cast list for this coming episode, and its got me excited, i'm thinking it'll be a great episode.
Yoghurt
i accidently heard the cast list for this coming episode, and its got me excited, i'm thinking it'll be a great episode.

Why does it give anything away? :smile:
Not long now kids!! :biggrin:
Reply 2819
Consultant
Why does it give anything away? :smile:

It doesnt give any clues as to what we'll find out, but some interesting characters will be involved in the episode.

Spoiler below tell of will tell you the non-regular characters that will appear in 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' , so dont click if you dont want to find out:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending