Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yoghurt
we did indeed, he ate a mango.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have no idea what to think anymore.

Is it just me or did the new episode just get us basically NOWHERE??

ARGH.
They're stuck there for good! :O What does that mean for their futureselves? :eek3:
I can't seem to find a download of ep. 8 that will actually play on my laptop, have done the previous 7 fine but this one just won't happen. Any advice?
I thought it was awesome, and it explains why Jack Kate etc flashed and disappeared from the plane.

Sawyer is so badass.

I mean, LaFleur.

:cool:
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
I can't seem to find a download of ep. 8 that will actually play on my laptop, have done the previous 7 fine but this one just won't happen. Any advice?

The pirate bay, EZTV always works, if it doesn't, get vlc media player.

Spoiler

Wow. amazing episode...

So who do you think the baby that Juliet delivered is? What happened to Farraday after 3 years? I hope Sawyer stays with Juliette. Kate doesn't deserve Sawyer. I love the idea that Sawyer etc became part of the Dharma! Do you think thats the end of flashbacks/flashforwards, and wer gonna move into a time where everyones equal?

Plus now Jack, Kate Hurley Sawyer etc are stuck in the 80's. Does that mean they'll land again themselves 20 years from now? Jeez so many questions!!
Oh Oh Oh. ive just thought... When we saw Farraday a few eps back working for the Dharma.. That wasn't a flashback. he hadn't left the island. It was the same timeline we've just saw Sawyer, Juliet, Miles & Jin on!!!
Vintage
Oh Oh Oh. ive just thought... When we saw Farraday a few eps back working for the Dharma.. That wasn't a flashback. he hadn't left the island. It was the same timeline we've just saw Sawyer, Juliet, Miles & Jin on!!!

Yes. :yep: That's why he already knew the island's time issues when we first saw him arrive on the island with Miles, Charlotte, etc.
Reply 2912
just seen the press release for the next episode. Looking at the guest stars makes me :woo:
SleepingSelene
Yes. :yep: That's why he already knew the island's time issues when we first saw him arrive on the island with Miles, Charlotte, etc.

No. :nah: From Faraday's perspective, he was working for Dharma after he arrived at the island on the freighter, not before.
alex-hs
No. :nah: From Faraday's perspective, he was working for Dharma after he arrived at the island on the freighter, not before.

Spoiler

Vintage
You didn't guess that already??

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooow :p:
it just never twigged. i'd forgot that scene to be honest.

Btw who is the guest star next ep?
arched_pigeon
and since aaron was related to jack, maybe jack is the father of kate's baby?

I'd definitely say he was the father, Kate slept with him just before they got on the plane! So basically she's the new Claire...
And Hurley is the new Charlie (the guitar case)
Sayid is the new Kate 'cause he's been arrested and stuff
Jack is the new Sawyer (they both had a letter)
Ben is the new Hurley (he was late and almost missed the flight)
Locke is obviously the new Christian.

But who does Sun represent?? I can't think of anyone.
At least the statue issue has become clear.

The statue is of the Egyptian God Horus (see below):

Subtle clues are dropped in the show; for example, the cross Horrace (the guy) found the exact-style cross as the statue of Horus holds in the picture above. They are both from Egyptian periods.

Furthermore, Horrace and Horus are both featured in the same episode etc.
hannah463
I'd definitely say he was the father, Kate slept with him just before they got on the plane! So basically she's the new Claire...
And Hurley is the new Charlie (the guitar case)
Sayid is the new Kate 'cause he's been arrested and stuff
Jack is the new Sawyer (they both had a letter)
Ben is the new Hurley (he was late and almost missed the flight)
Locke is obviously the new Christian.

But who does Sun represent?? I can't think of anyone.

Sun = New Rose... On the island looking for her husband?

Plus that reminds me.... What exactly has happened to Rose and Bernard... and the dog? Did they have the flashes? what an earth have they been doing for 3 years?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending