Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anygot a link to the preview for E21?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I read that we find out more about Michael soon, and only 2 people were killed. That made me wonder whether Michael actually killed himself or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lapsaJ)
    Anygot a link to the preview for E21?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I read that we find out more about Michael soon, and only 2 people were killed. That made me wonder whether Michael actually killed himself or not.
    here you go...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost
    also, do you ment that 2 more people will die on top of Ana-Lucia and Libby before the end of the season?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Spoiler:
    Show
    Im not sure, Ill look it up again.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that site

Spoiler:
    Show
    They are very good... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who thinks Jack's dad is 'the man'? I mean, its a possibility with him having encounters with AL and Sawyer, and obviously Jack. And technically, he's on the island so who knows. Although it could be a bit obvious and just be another 'red herring'.

And about Libby - I just watched that part over and she was holding a pillow so who knows what was behind it. She was going to get covers from the hatch so that may be flawed. Anyway, she's a fairly new character, and we don't why she's actually on the island. It triggered from the Hurley centric ep, so theres still questions to be asked.

As for Michael about saying that the others walk around in rags n stuff. Well that can't be true from seeing the wigs n old clothes that Kate found? He's quite possible being blackmailed - and shooting AL was his mission set by the others (to get revenge for the no. of of others she killed). That could also have been the fake Henry Gale's mission, hence why he tried to kill her in the hatch. I don't think Michael killed himself from rewatching the ending. He probably shot himself in the arm to make it look like Henry shot him, and therefore wouldnt be blamed for AL's death.

*yawn* Anyone wanna comment?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who thinks Jack's dad is 'the man'? I mean, its a possibility with him having encounters with AL and Sawyer, and obviously Jack. And technically, he's on the island so who knows. Although it could be a bit obvious and just be another 'red herring'.

And about Libby - I just watched that part over and she was holding a pillow so who knows what was behind it. She was going to get covers from the hatch so that may be flawed. Anyway, she's a fairly new character, and we don't why she's actually on the island. It triggered from the Hurley centric ep, so theres still questions to be asked.

As for Michael about saying that the others walk around in rags n stuff. Well that can't be true from seeing the wigs n old clothes that Kate found? He's quite possible being blackmailed - and shooting AL was his mission set by the others (to get revenge for the no. of of others she killed). That could also have been the fake Henry Gale's mission, hence why he tried to kill her in the hatch. I don't think Michael killed himself from rewatching the ending. He probably shot himself in the arm to make it look like Henry shot him, and therefore wouldn't be blamed for AL's death.

*yawn* Anyone wanna comment?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we already know that Jack's dad's dead for sure, so its more likely that his vision of his dad being on the island have some sort of physiological reason... you may be right Libby but I'm not so sure... and maybe, Machel is not in the other's side after all... as someone mentioned before, he may have killed AL to get them to save his son and get revenge on 'others' as soon as they can... and who else think Eko will die before end of the season (from the preview)?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    afterall, the others grabbed Michael's son (without any notice), and ruined his plan of getting out of the Island... and it is him who's supposed to be more angry at the others than anyone else on the island!

ReputationRep:
    Watched it in the beginning.. got boring after a while though!

ReputationRep:
    I havent seen 13, 14, 20...Dont know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    Lets have a think: watch them.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    You guys, this is so weird:

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

and on channel 4 there was an ad for it...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    mmm...its the music....

ReputationRep:
    i know im far behind

but i just watched a repeat of episode 1 and 2, of series 2

cant wait till the next episode

ReputationRep:
    I just watched E1 and E2 again...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Theres a very small possibility that Locke is 'him'. Desmond asks if he is 'him', and he says yeah kinda confused but may be trying to hide it from Kate. And then Henry says hes coming after Locke, and he didnt attack Locke when his leg was mashed. Just an idea.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched E1 and E2 again...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Theres a very small possibility that Locke is 'him'. Desmond asks if he is 'him', and he says yeah kinda confused but may be trying to hide it from Kate. And then Henry says hes coming after Locke, and he didnt attack Locke when his leg was mashed. Just an idea.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mmm... i dont know... maybe you are right... right about the very small possibility bit lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coolraj)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mmm... i dont know... maybe you are right... right about the very small possibility bit lol
    Spoiler:
    Show

agrees lol
    i dont really think he is..i mean Locke definately doesnt know it anyway

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

True, so why do people think they wanted Locke? We know that the others want all the children, probably to turn them while they're young...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i agree, theres something weird about Locke............

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

True, so why do people think they wanted Locke? We know that the others want all the children, probably to turn them while they're young...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they want Locke because he is one of the innocent people survived from the crash... and the children are obviously innocent... Its my guess that they ('The Other's) are gathering sort of a community with good people in it... I mean considering Locke's flashback n all, he is one of thoes "good ones" in that gang... but you never know... what do you think? but yh... I do agree that something's up with Locke...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.