Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys for the links will rep you all

ReputationRep:
    So are anti-Jacob and the black smoke the same thing?!

And after searching the net I now remember what happened to Claire, but if she was "safe" in Jacobs cabin along with Christian when Locke went, then why's she now roaming in the jungle...obviously there's gonna be an episode explaining what happened to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    So are anti-Jacob and the black smoke the same thing?!

And after searching the net I now remember what happened to Claire, but if she was "safe" in Jacobs cabin along with Christian when Locke went, then why's she now roaming in the jungle...obviously there's gonna be an episode explaining what happened to her.
    What did happen to Claire? For some reason I have it in my head that Christian convinced her to go with him, is that it? I can't actually remember haha.

Jacob hasn't been using his cabin, so clearly smokey took the form of Christian and brought her to the cabin. And I actually have a theory about this now:

Remember Ilana said that Jacob hadn't been using the cabin for a long time and remember the cabin had an ash lining? I think someone must've locked up smokey (Or maybe part of him?) and when Claire was taken to the cabin she broke the ash line, allowing him to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rummang)
    What did happen to Claire? For some reason I have it in my head that Christian convinced her to go with him, is that it? I can't actually remember haha.

Jacob hasn't been using his cabin, so clearly smokey took the form of Christian and brought her to the cabin. And I actually have a theory about this now:

Remember Ilana said that Jacob hadn't been using the cabin for a long time and remember the cabin had an ash lining? I think someone must've locked up smokey (Or maybe part of him?) and when Claire was taken to the cabin she broke the ash line, allowing him to leave.
    Claire woke up in the night, saw Christian holding Aaron, then followed him into the jungle. Then they found Aaron under a tree when they went to look for her. Then the next time you see her is in the cabin.

Plus Hurley seeing ghost-Jacob, not sure why he'd tell them to go to the temple if all they wanted to do is end up killing Sayeed (sp).

ReputationRep:
    Claire woke up in the night, saw Christian holding Aaron, then followed him into the jungle. Then they found Aaron under a tree when they went to look for her. Then the next time you see her is in the cabin.

Plus Hurley seeing ghost-Jacob, not sure why he'd tell them to go to the temple if all they wanted to do is end up killing Sayeed (sp).
    See this is the really confusing bit, because when you go on the previous seasons everything just seems wrong.

Ben was "healed" in the same way as Sayid and 'the Others' said before doing it that Ben would change, as they warned with Sayid. But was this change the same as this 'darkness' (Or infection) that makes people evil? If so, it looks like Ben turned out semi-alright, why is Sayid any bigger of a threat? Or this darkness something new?

So many questions. Hopefully some are answered in the Locke-centric coming up next.

Edit: Oh and what were those 3 tests about? I bet we'll never find out...

ReputationRep:
    i'm going through lost again and i just watched the penultimate episode of season two, where michael is in the others' camp and sees walt for a few minutes

Michael: Did they hurt you?
    Walt: *looks at Ms Klugh* They make me take tests.
    Michael: They make you what?
    Ms Klugh: We're not gonna talk about that.
    MUST be the same tests as they did to sayid

ReputationRep:
    just watched s06e04, holy ******* **** that was good television. not enough richard though

ReputationRep:
    where you watched it live?

(Original post by Cyclone33)
    Really? That's weird

Try these links
    http://www.vureel.com/video/6605/Lost-6x03

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=A14XSEX5

They're stream links, not download. I always see my missed episodes from megavideo. Vureel works too and I watched Lost episode 3 at that link.
    Or if you prefer a better quality.
    Serienjunkies.org, imo the best site for any series.
    Even hidefinition available.

ReputationRep:
    What did peeps think about ep4?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I liked it, but afterwords I felt the episode was a bit wasted. We're on the final series and there's a lot of **** to cover and it felt like not much happened this episode. We basically saw Sawyer and nega-Locke team up, and we got a creepy ghost kid.

We got bizarro-Locke meet a bunch of people from the island, which is starting to become a bit tedious (omg, Ben is a teacher, Rose is a temp agency superviser, yadda yadda).

The only real big reveal was the numbers, which
    correspond to the main survivors (but not Kate it seems?)

This I liked, as the numbers are something to do with saving the world (that equation thing from the Lost experience, the hatch etc.)

I'm sure that nega-Locke was lying when he said island didn't need protecting. Or maybe it isn't the island that needs protecting, but the outside world that needs protecting from him, as there must be a reason he was trapped there.

Who was the kid? nega-Locke seemed genuinely scared of him, he seems to be in a position of power even over Jacob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slabic)
    where you watched it live?
    i stayed up and waited until it was posted on warez-bb

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    which kwon do you think is the candidate? i hope it's jin, sun's a ******* lying cheating ugly whore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    which kwon do you think is the candidate? i hope it's jin, sun's a ******* lying cheating ugly whore
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hopefully it's Ji Yeon, or whatever their baby was called. That'll knacker things up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Episode 4 was awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex-hs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hopefully it's Ji Yeon, or whatever their baby was called. That'll knacker things up a bit.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    naah, jacob never touched the baby

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It seems like Jacob touched everyone on the wall, as he has probably seen every single one as potential candidates. Jacob got a chance to touch Hurley before he got on the plane so maybe he did for Ji Yeon?

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jacob's_Wall - is a list in progress about all the names that have been written on the wall, interesting to note that Kate has not been found yet on the wall yet Jacob did touch her... some interesting names on there - Rutherford (Shannon), Faraday (Daniel), and Straume (Miles) and many more.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I suppose. But he did touch Kate, and she didn't seem to be mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    i stayed up and waited until it was posted on warez-bb
    Nice Page.
    Why isn't it possible, to register on the site anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slabic)
    Nice Page.
    Why isn't it possible, to register on the site anymore?
    dunno, shouldn't be too long before they allow new registrations though

ReputationRep:
    The kid did strike me as a young Jacob. But where's ghost-Jacob?!

That woman whatever her name seems to have a plan by collecting some of Jacobs dust.

ReputationRep:
    That woman whatever her name seems to have a plan by collecting some of Jacobs dust.
    perhaps it has the same effect as the ash

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.