alex-hs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by a_t)
:rofl:

No just no

and if the ending of this show is that retarded I will hunt down and kill JJ Abrhams
JJ Abrams hasn't been involved since series 1... you need to hunt down and kill Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Guesses on who David's mum is? Sarah is a bit too obvious, I think, it would be awesome if it was...

Spoiler:
Show
Juliet :coma::sexface:
alex-hs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phobia27)
Guesses on who David's mum is? Sarah is a bit too obvious, I think, it would be awesome if it was...

Spoiler:
Show
Juliet :coma::sexface:
Apparently he didn't meet Sarah until 2001ish in the original timeline, and since David must be ~14 (ie born 1990ish, since this is in 2004) it's unlikely to be her.
Spoiler:
Show
Someone else pointed out that Jack would probably have been in medical school at the time, and so might have a certain Juliet...
Pheylan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
how come Anti-Jacob can become locke without using his actual body? when he did it with christian shephard and yemi eko, their bodies disappeared but locke's didn't
Rachael.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pheylan)
how come Anti-Jacob can become locke without using his actual body? when he did it with christian shephard and yemi eko, their bodies disappeared but locke's didn't
I've been wondering this also. I hope they clear this up before the show ends.

On a side-note, the next episode looks awesome :coma: The trailer promises answers (I don't know how trustworthy that is, as we've been promised answers many times before :rolleyes:) But I'm extremely excited nonetheless, even more so after seeing a couple of the guest stars :eek:
Emma_B
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Maybe this has something to do with why the smoke monster is now stuck as Locke?
vn2009
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anyone seen the trailer for this wednesday's episode....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awu5aAiJFj4#
fox_amro
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I dont think that smokey is Christian, I think Christian has a different motive altogether. When christian tells vincent to wake his "son" up, it wouldnt make any sense if he was the smoke monster.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZz2GO68pcU

Can't stop laughing (No Spoilers)
njm08
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ah it just seems to get better and better - dont want it to end...
Pheylan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
episode six: pretty good
Phobia27
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just watched Sundown, best episode of the season so far, in my opinion
fox_amro
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:zomg:
Spoiler:
Show
Loved the episode just wished that Sayid's transition to was eased in and not a sudden U-turn
Nambat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

My theory is that it had to do with Ben killing Jacob; which is why Smokey is now trapped in Locke's body. Anyone see Sundown? AMAZING ending
Nambat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
And i too hope that Christian is the third higher power that the mysterious boy was talking about.
Phobia27
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by G8D)
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket...
Spoiler:
Show
Lost music :coma:

Pheylan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by G8D)
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket...
think they've overused that a bit now
A is for Awesome
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Best episode of the season so far... finally, some heavy **** be going down.
bk123345
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
who else thinks that hurley's side burns are awesome???
this season is awesome but isn't really answering any questions for me. it's making more and more questions for them to answer. can't believe this is the last season
vn2009
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yesterdays epi was awesome Locke has such great acting skills.......the expresions on his face from the encounter with Sayid were so weird. he has this kind of robotic look at times, and other times has that human element to him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.16%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
40.3%
Nope, not that interesting (57)
42.54%

Watched Threads