Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm glad they didn't stick with the flash-sideways theme for this episode. good episode indeed. how did anti-jacob become isabella? i thought the body had to be on the island for him to do that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He (or someone/thing) became Ben's mother, and she died off the island. (And presumably was buried off the island...)

ReputationRep:
    Probably the best episode this season.

Spoiler:
    Show

Not entirely convinced that a wooden sailing ship can smash a stone statue to pieces...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Interesting episode indeed, about time they told us about Richard. Shame this episode just added more to the fray of questions.

i.e. Is the island actually hell? Is MIB actually the devil (Or similar)? What kind of evil would he spread exactly?

They finally used that bottle with the cork story though.

I also want to know how MIB impersonated Richard's wife when her body isn't on the island...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think it's ever been stated that the body has to be on the island, the person probably just needs to be dead, Smoky scanned Richard, saw a way to manipulate him in to killing Jacob so left him alive.

Anyway that was one of my favourite ever episodes of Lost, personally I'm pretty convinced now that Jacob really is on the 'good' side (or was at least) and Smoky/Flocke is 'bad', though being Lost I'm sure it's not that simple. Also as good as Terry O'Quinn is (and he's damn good) at playing Smoky, I much prefer Titus Wellivers portrayal of him.

Also a quick theory: could the flash sideways be a glimpse of a world where Smoky doesn't exist? If you look at their flash sideways most seem to do the right thing:

Jack trying to be a good dad
    Kate staying back to help Claire despite the risk of being caught
    Ben choosing Alex
    Sayid killing Keamy and his men to stop them from harassing Nadia and her family
    Claire keeping Aaron

Still just a theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jax0509)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also a quick theory: could the flash sideways be a glimpse of a world where Smoky doesn't exist? If you look at their flash sideways most seem to do the right thing:

Jack trying to be a good dad
    Kate staying back to help Claire despite the risk of being caught
    Ben choosing Alex
    Sayid killing Keamy and his men to stop them from harassing Nadia and her family
    Claire keeping Aaron

Still just a theory.
    hmmmmmmmmmm. interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    i'm glad they didn't stick with the flash-sideways theme for this episode. good episode indeed. how did anti-jacob become isabella? i thought the body had to be on the island for him to do that
    Spoiler that **** :hmmm:

Going to watch it tonight, the general consensus is that its a good episode so looking forward to it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved it! Loved it! lost just keeps getting better and richards story was worth the wait, however still have more questions cant wait for next week!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    This week's episode. :sogood:

Amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Crash)
    Probably the best episode this season.

Spoiler:
    Show

Not entirely convinced that a wooden sailing ship can smash a stone statue to pieces...
    Me neither :rolleyes:

But wow, what an incredible episode :coma: Nestor Carbonell nailed it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nestor Carbonell (Richard) needs an emmy.

ReputationRep:
    The name of the last episode is out, and is imaginatively called 'The End'.

What do you think the conclusion of the show is going to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waterinabottle)
    The name of the last episode is out, and is imaginatively called 'The End'.

What do you think the conclusion of the show is going to be?
    i was almost gonna complain about you posting a potential spoiler, but that really does give away absolutely nothing.

I really have no idea how it's gonna end, and even if i did have an idea, i wouldn't want to be right, i prefer being surprised (and pleased) with endings.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so annoyed by the finale title :mad2: I was hoping it would be 'It Only Ends Once'

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sun and Jin flash-sideways next week :yawn: However, the week after it's Desmond centric :woo: :woo: :woo: He's one of my favourite characters so I've missed him a lot this season! Everyone on all the Lost forums I visit seem to think that Desmond is in the locked room on Widmore's sub. I like this theory and I think it's very likely. If you remember back in S5 when Eloise said 'The island isn't finished with you yet Desmond' and how the 'rules don't apply to him' so I think he'll play a big role in the remaining episodes (hopefully anyway :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the Sun and Jin episode is one of the best of the series, as well as Ab Aeterno and The Candidate is which is ep 14. This is based on sources close to DarkUFO. Sorry if its been posted but I'm new here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachael.)
    I'm so annoyed by the finale title :mad2: I was hoping it would be 'It Only Ends Once'

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sun and Jin flash-sideways next week :yawn: However, the week after it's Desmond centric :woo: :woo: :woo: He's one of my favourite characters so I've missed him a lot this season! Everyone on all the Lost forums I visit seem to think that Desmond is in the locked room on Widmore's sub. I like this theory and I think it's very likely. If you remember back in S5 when Eloise said 'The island isn't finished with you yet Desmond' and how the 'rules don't apply to him' so I think he'll play a big role in the remaining episodes (hopefully anyway :p:)
    desmond is a dude lol. Which website do you read for lost theories, I have one biut you might already know it lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HilariousNinja)
    Apparently the Sun and Jin episode is one of the best of the series, as well as Ab Aeterno and The Candidate is which is ep 14. This is based on sources close to DarkUFO. Sorry if its been posted but I'm new here
    Really? Cool, I hope it is then :cool: Oh and welcome to the forum! :wavey:

(Original post by vn2009)
    desmond is a dude lol. Which website do you read for lost theories, I have one biut you might already know it lool
    Lostpedia mainly :p: Was that the one you were thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachael.)
    Lostpedia mainly :p: Was that the one you were thinking of?
    nope :p: darkufo

theories by a dude named by vozzek on darkufo are really good....epic even lol. have a read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    nope :p: darkufo

theories by a dude named by vozzek on darkufo are really good....epic even lol. have a read
    Oh I visit that sometimes too :p:

Interesting, I shall go take a peek :cool:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.