The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

sbarrie2
yeh wtf was 'Recon' all about? could of skipped 50 mins of it and not missed out.

However ab aeterno is in my top 5 all time, happily ever after top 10

Yeh definitely. I really enjoyed it, not quite as good as 'the constant' but great nonetheless. Apparently the next ep is one of the worst of the season:
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/03/spoiler-sources-episode-scorecard-610.html
5 epsidoes to go, they are leaving it a little late dont you think? The last couple of episodes were good but after the initial two episodes, they filled a lot with uhh, filler stuff, and didn't get on with the story.

Who didn't know he was going to throw Des down the well? As soon as they showed the well I thought, "you're going down that brother" and so he did.

I think it's safe to say MANY questions will be left unanswered when the series ends. There just isn't enough time now but hopefully they will answer all the big questions.
Haha yeah! I thought Des would go down the well... was good to see Libby and Michael though :smile:
Now i want Mr Eko and Walt to come back then all will be good :smile:
Haha though.. poor Ilana.. didn't see that one coming :s-smilie:
And agreed I do think they are cutting it short.. I guess they will have to answer the bigger questions otherwise i'll just be really angry lol. But of course there will be some cliffhangers/things that make you go :eek: cause it just wouldn't be Lost otherwise..
:smile:
NattyNat02
Haha yeah! I thought Des would go down the well... was good to see Libby and Michael though :smile:
Now i want Mr Eko and Walt to come back then all will be good :smile:
Haha though.. poor Ilana.. didn't see that one coming :s-smilie:
And agreed I do think they are cutting it short.. I guess they will have to answer the bigger questions otherwise i'll just be really angry lol. But of course there will be some cliffhangers/things that make you go :eek: cause it just wouldn't be Lost otherwise..
:smile:

Agree, except the bit where you say it was good to see Michael. I wanted someone to gut him; he is so selfish and a murderer!
The actor who plays Michael, Harold Perrineau, was really good in the B movie Felon, if anyone saw it on Five recently :yes:
silent ninja
Agree, except the bit where you say it was good to see Michael. I wanted someone to gut him; he is so selfish and a murderer!
The actor who plays Michael, Harold Perrineau, was really good in the B movie Felon, if anyone saw it on Five recently :yes:

Haha.. yeah true Michael killed Libby and was selfish lol.. but he told Hugo he was sorry!!
I always thought Walt would play a big part in it, and Aaron (like the kids in general) and now there that random boy that Flocke always sees (..perhaps Jacob..) so I really hope Walt comes back! :smile:
NattyNat02
Haha.. yeah true Michael killed Libby and was selfish lol.. but he told Hugo he was sorry!!
I always thought Walt would play a big part in it, and Aaron (like the kids in general) and now there that random boy that Flocke always sees (..perhaps Jacob..) so I really hope Walt comes back! :smile:

If that was me I'd be like, "I accept your apology but you still gotta die" lol Sorry doesn't cut it for murder :p: Or maybe he can show the honour of a Japanese warrior and perform Seppuku on himself. Either will do lol

Walt is probably a lanky black dude who plays basketball now lol He wouldn't be able to play a kid anymore and I guess they hadn't really thought about his story at the time.
silent ninja
If that was me I'd be like, "I accept your apology but you still gotta die" lol Sorry doesn't cut it for murder :p: Or maybe he can show the honour of a Japanese warrior and perform Seppuku on himself. Either will do lol

Walt is probably a lanky black dude who plays basketball now lol He wouldn't be able to play a kid anymore and I guess they hadn't really thought about his story at the time.

Haha lol!!
Its true.. irl Michael should just die.. again :p: But its Lost so lets allow him :smile:
Haha Walt was 'a lanky black dude' when Locke went to see him.. so no he can't be that kid anymore.. but he and Hugo both having these powers I really thought he would have come in the last ep instead of Michael.. ah well!
Who do you think will be 'The Last Recruit'? :smile:
Reply 3547
Was Michael, Hurley's imagination right? cos there was whispers then michael appeared, so I thought for a minute that Michael was Flocke? :s-smilie:
NattyNat02
Who do you think will be 'The Last Recruit'? :smile:

No idea. I don't think it will be someone returning as such, it may well be someone already in the camp.

A better suggestion would be that everyone is killed off leaving 'the last recruit' stadning. What do ya think? A bit far-fetched? MIB could massacre them all lol It doesn't sound like Lost to me but a good gory action movie :yes:
vn2009
Was Michael, Hurley's imagination right? cos there was whispers then michael appeared, so I thought for a minute that Michael was Flocke? :s-smilie:

No.. Hurley sees all the dead people in his imagination, and after he heard the whispers Michael appeared and explained that they are the people who are 'stuck on the island' and are dead..
Thats why when he heard the noise again later on he knew it was Michael.
But you are right the smokey 'noise' controlled by Flocke also makes a similar noise so perhaps the reason is because MIB controls them and keeps them on the island 'stuck'. I'm not sure.. though I would have thought it would have been Jacob keeping the people 'stuck' on the Island that hadn't resolved their sins etc.. cause member when Jacob was talking to Richard on the richard ep, Jacob wanted to keep them all in the 'bottle' whereas Flocke tried to set it free..
Maybe MIB needs them all to be there to leave though.. idk :s-smilie:
silent ninja
No idea. I don't think it will be someone returning as such, it may well be someone already in the camp.

A better suggestion would be that everyone is killed off leaving 'the last recruit' stadning. What do ya think? A bit far-fetched? MIB could massacre them all lol It doesn't sound like Lost to me but a good gory action movie :yes:

Omg yep.. thats what i thought.. and I kinda think it could work really well!! I had always thought it would come down to one candidate and when we saw the cave with everyones names written on it and how they got crossed off.. it kinda made me think that it was more possible to end it that way!!
I don't think its that far-fetched lol.. and MIB could massacre though all about the 'destiny' perhaps they could all just die slowly or leave island and have no more use or turn 'bad' like Claire and therefore leave one person left..
Agreed though.. doesn't sound like Lost, i'm sure they got something much darker and better planned. Though I do like our idea and it could work.. only theres some people that I just don't want to die.. and this way they would have too.. Like Sawyer, Hurley, Jin/Sun... :frown:
Reply 3551
silent ninja

on lostpedia it says that there's one unknown candidate
Reply 3552
Bring back Eko :frown:
HilariousNinja
Yeh definitely. I really enjoyed it, not quite as good as 'the constant' but great nonetheless. Apparently the next ep is one of the worst of the season:
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/03/spoiler-sources-episode-scorecard-610.html

They gave Happily Ever After a 7.6/10 so it's not completely reliable, the people only get to see bits of scripts and scenes so it is hard to judge on that :p:

As for the Last Recruit...initially I thought it is Jin, because Locke has everyone he wants is at the camp now except Jin, so now he is going to pick up 'his last recruit' to get off the island. But if it a super secret candidate...I'm gonna go for....Ben. Jacob touches everyone who are candidates, right? Ah ha...

Phobia27
They gave Happily Ever After a 7.6/10 so it's not completely reliable, the people only get to see bits of scripts and scenes so it is hard to judge on that :p:

As for the Last Recruit...initially I thought it is Jin, because Locke has everyone he wants is at the camp now except Jin, so now he is going to pick up 'his last recruit' to get off the island. But if it a super secret candidate...I'm gonna go for....Ben. Jacob touches everyone who are candidates, right? Ah ha...

:redface: I like that whole jacob touching ben theory. Very well found :wink: .
Reply 3555
when desmond and mib are walking to the well and they see the kid:

desmond: who is that boy?
mib: just ignore him

lol
Pheylan
when desmond and mib are walking to the well and they see the kid:

desmond: who is that boy?
mib: just ignore him

lol

You know earlier in one of the previous eps.. when Flocke was walking with.. I think it may have been Sawyer, and he saw the little boy. He asked Sawyer if he saw him.. did he say no?
I can't remember.. but i think that only Flocke could see the little boy.. so how come Desmond could?!
Or is it just my imagination.. and everyone could see the little boy lol :confused:
NattyNat02
You know earlier in one of the previous eps.. when Flocke was walking with.. I think it may have been Sawyer, and he saw the little boy. He asked Sawyer if he saw him.. did he say no?
I can't remember.. but i think that only Flocke could see the little boy.. so how come Desmond could?!
Or is it just my imagination.. and everyone could see the little boy lol :confused:

Sawyer could see him, and FLocke seemed surprised. It was Richard that didn't see him, although imo it wasn't entirely clear whether it was because he couldn't see him, or because he just looked at the wrong time.
alex-hs
Sawyer could see him, and FLocke seemed surprised. It was Richard that didn't see him, although imo it wasn't entirely clear whether it was because he couldn't see him, or because he just looked at the wrong time.

Oh okay.. in which case its not suprising Des saw him lol :smile:
Reply 3559

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest