The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

Don't even bloody read the thread if you're thinking like that. I won't type in spoilers now to spite :wink:
Reply 3601
pipsi
General chat about Lost; discussions, theories etc not finding out x killed y five mins after the episode aired in America!

We're 4 episodes from the end. Although the plot may not be going full steam ahead in every single episode, it's true to say that every week there are numerous things which put a whole new spin on people's theories, so all discussion is obviously going to be coloured by the latest episodes. Whether it's "OMG ILANA BLEW UP! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF HER?!" or "So, the whispers turned out to be dead souls that can't move on..." it's pointless having a thread to discuss Lost where you have to spoiler tag anything that relates to this season, as it's pretty much impossible to discuss anything that's gone before when the new episodes are turning all of it on its head.
Reply 3602
wiggles
We're 4 episodes from the end. Although the plot may not be going full steam ahead in every single episode, it's true to say that every week there are numerous things which put a whole new spin on people's theories, so all discussion is obviously going to be coloured by the latest episodes. Whether it's "OMG ILANA BLEW UP! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF HER?!" or "So, the whispers turned out to be dead souls that can't move on..." it's pointless having a thread to discuss Lost where you have to spoiler tag anything that relates to this season, as it's pretty much impossible to discuss anything that's gone before when the new episodes are turning all of it on its head.

Well it worked up until a few days ago where a few spiteful people decided to spoil it for everyone else.
pipsi
Well it worked up until a few days ago where a few spiteful people decided to spoil it for everyone else.

for the greater good. so far it's everyone against putting discussion in spoilers and you for it...

not lookin good for you. sorry.
Why the **** would you want to view this thread if you're not going to read any of it's damn content. Stop moaning you tool and gtfo
Reply 3605
man in black kills jack in the next episode!!!!!shift!
Reply 3606
Pheylan
man in black kills jack in the next episode!!!!!shift!

If that actually happens...:rant:

Spoiler

:zomg:
cowsforsale

Spoiler

:zomg:

Sawyer could never dieee.. i love him too much :wink:
Even though the second to last ep is called 'What they died for' i hope no more of the original Losties die :frown: ahh its going to be so sad!
Reply 3609
Some major spoilers are out. Stuff like Adam and Eve, and certain events that are due to happen. Apparently some are quite shocking.
Respite
Some major spoilers are out. Stuff like Adam and Eve, and certain events that are due to happen. Apparently some are quite shocking.

My friend listened to a recent podcast about some major spoilers leading up to finale.. and for some reason decided to enlighten me with some of them :mad:
The few things he told me.. lets just say, :eek:
I'm hoping he made up stuff but i don't want to check out the podcast and listen to more spoilers.. so i'm just going to wait for the eps.. But i advise fellow Lost fans to avoid the spoilers and just watch it when it releases..
:smile:
So its not on tonight because?
Lucy :)
So its not on tonight because?

Maybe they need extra time to perfect the last few eps.

This is weird btw. I don't know what to do with myself.
Reply 3613
NattyNat02
My friend listened to a recent podcast about some major spoilers leading up to finale.. and for some reason decided to enlighten me with some of them :mad:
The few things he told me.. lets just say, :eek:
I'm hoping he made up stuff but i don't want to check out the podcast and listen to more spoilers.. so i'm just going to wait for the eps.. But i advise fellow Lost fans to avoid the spoilers and just watch it when it releases..

Lol yeah, my mate just told me that what he read was just :eek:

Really tempting to read it though, esp with this 2 week hiatus. Hate this with american shows. Keep taking little random mini breaks every so often for no reason
Respite
Lol yeah, my mate just told me that what he read was just :eek:

Really tempting to read it though, esp with this 2 week hiatus. Hate this with american shows. Keep taking little random mini breaks every so often for no reason

Yeh.. my friend told me most of it :mad:
I really strongly advise you DONT read/listen to it... it will be so much better as a surprise :smile:
And i thought it was only 1 week hiatus.. :confused:
I don't want it to end though so i don't mind the prolonging :p: .. although now i know things i just want to watch it!
If you do read the major spoilers.. (which i still think you shouldn't lol) PM me so me can talk about it :smile:
Reply 3615
really looking forward to Across The Sea
Pheylan
really looking forward to Across The Sea

Yeah me too!
Apparently its going to answer the most amount of questions (other than finale)!!
OMG The Candidate was awesome, watch it ASAP :O :O :O
Reply 3618
the candidate = currently the best episode of the season

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending