Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im just after watching the last two episodes before the finale, liked the ending of 'across the sea'. Feel a bit sad that Lost will be ending on Monday and there will be no more guessing of theories and what not!:p:

I won't be able to watch it at 5am so I just hope nobody ruins it in college or on facebook before I get home and watch it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    2 more questions....

1. What ever happened to Ben's childhood friend Annie? The girl who made him the doll? And how was junior Ben able to see his dead mother? Is he special like MIB and Hurley?

2. WHY IS THE MIB NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE ISLAND?????????????? lol:p:

Thanks, can't wait for the finale!:woo:

Indeed. Why shouldn't an immortal, shapeshifting pillar of murderous black smoke be allowed near civilization? :p:

Before the transformation, though? Christ knows. I'm putting it down to the crazy mother thing.

ReputationRep:
    Just read that the finale will be simultaneously broadcasted around the world, hopefully there is no adverts, and is anyone hoping that the smoke monster wins?

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand, they say it's on here at the same time as America, but usually it's on in the US on a Tuesday night, not a Monday morning...?

(Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK)
    I don't understand, they say it's on here at the same time as America, but usually it's on in the US on a Tuesday night, not a Monday morning...?

The finale in the US is on on Sunday night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Crash)
    Spoiler:
    Show

^ Maybe it's because Widmore broke the rules by returning to the island so all bets are off?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good point. But he came back to the Island because Jacob visited him and told (and probably helped) him to, so Jacob 'made him' break the rules.

2 more questions....

1. What ever happened to Ben's childhood friend Annie? The girl who made him the doll? And how was junior Ben able to see his dead mother? Is he special like MIB and Hurley?

2. WHY IS THE MIB NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE ISLAND?????????????? lol:p:
    This will not be answered. I think we're supposed to assume she died in The Purge. His mum was either a manifestation of MiB or just a hallucination :dontknow:

MiB can't leave the Island because he's 'evil incarnate', or the 'darkness' or whatever you want to call it. If he leaves the Island, everyone will die :eek:

Great news that the finale will be simultaenously broadcasted across the world :thumbsup: I won't stay up (got to get up early :mad:) but I shall Sky+ it

ReputationRep:
    i miss the original camp. is that weird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    i miss the original camp. is that weird?
    It's amazing and a little sad how many characters have died that were in the original camp. We've come a long, long way. wow getting a bit nostalgic...

ReputationRep:
    Its great that there broadcasting at the same time around the world, but lost finale couldnt have come at a worse time people have exams etc. I have an exam on monday and dont finish till the 28th and I cannot wait that long to watch the ending arghhh!

The thing is you cant just watch it and thats it I mean I have watched this show for so long its going to be on my mind so I doubt ill be able to revise after! I hate anyone right know who has finished there exams!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_libra)
    Its great that there broadcasting at the same time around the world, but lost finale couldnt have come at a worse time people have exams etc. I have an exam on monday and dont finish till the 28th and I cannot wait that long to watch the ending arghhh!

The thing is you cant just watch it and thats it I mean I have watched this show for so long its going to be on my mind so I doubt ill be able to revise after! I hate anyone right know who has finished there exams!!!!
    lol I just finished today:p:

Anyway, the finale is 2 hours. Can't you like watch it when you're taking a break from revising?

ReputationRep:
    lol I just finished today:p:

Anyway, the finale is 2 hours. Can't you like watch it when you're taking a break from revising?
    2 and an half hours to be exact :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, maybe if it was on at say 8pm UK time i owuld have made an effort to find someone with sky1 (first time ever seeing LOST on normal UK tv).

it can wait il monday afternoon. i think 24 finishes monday as well. it could be emotional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Anyone planning on being up at 5am on Monday to watch the finale on Sky?
    I'm V+ing it, so I can watch it at 8ish and fastforward through the ads. That way I don't have to get up at 5am, and also I don't have to wait for it to download - straight out of bed and to the tv :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I'm gonna wake up at 5:30 and go to my Sky Plus that's recording it which should allow me to watch it all skipping ad breaks and then catch my minibus to the busstop at half 7... he says.....

The minibus thing will be close....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Yep, the thing I'm worried about though is if they cut any stuff out like shootouts or graphic stuff because it is early morning telly. Hope not.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like i am going to have to watch the finale on the Tuesday earliest seeing as i have exam first thing on Tuesday so am not watching it on Tuesday seeing as it's 2 hoursish. Looking forward to it, it's all starting to take shape, hope they pull it off and they don't mess it up!

Have a look at this
    http://lostathon.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmanuel321)
    Have a look at this
    http://lostathon.com/
    Haha thats so cool.. what could possibly be better :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Good to see 1. Danielle (French woman) and 2. Ana Lucia for one more time. The finale would have:
    1. Walt
    2. Shannon (Boone's hot step-sis)
    3. Boone (Shannon's cool step-bro)
    4. Bernard
    5. Rose

And we saw 1. Libbe and 2. Michael before. All that is missing is Mr Eko (also Nikki and Paulo if anybody misses them!)

ReputationRep:
    I think in terms of Walt's "powers" they're probably just going to leave it, as they left him out of the show for such a long time, it wouldn't really make sense just to bring him back in the finale.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.