Turn on thread page Beta

TSR LOST society! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So whats the deal with this society? The finale episode has been aired almost a week ago, and there has been no discussion on it!

ReputationRep:
    Like I keep saying, over in the other thread is where it's at. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelbenson)
    So whats the deal with this society? The finale episode has been aired almost a week ago, and there has been no discussion on it!
    I agree, but many Lost fans will only be Channel 4/E4 viewers, so any discussion on it would have to be done through spoilers.

Spoiler:
    Show
    what did you think of it? It answered many questions, but asked so many more :confused: Does anyone have a theory on the Island? It seems now that the buttons needed to be pushed in order to release the magnetic pressure or something......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lapsaJ)
    Like I keep saying, over in the other thread is where it's at. lol
    What is the point of this society then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming to get a list of who has joined and who wants to join, a sort of general Lost board if I'm not mistaken

Oh and hello *waves* I've just figured out how to join societies so here I am, ready to stay away from spoilers...or the ones I haven't heard already, and be obsessed in general Lostness...Lost in Lost as some would say

ReputationRep:
    Well tell the leader of this society to sort it out by moving this thread to TV. When someone wants to talk about Lost, they'll go to the TV forum and look for the thread (for which there is the alternative). They don't find this thread, and not many people intentionally search the Societies forum for a Lost thread.

Like my Prison Break Society - its in the TV forum which is where people will look for it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    the soc is dying! mwahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Does the leader of this society still frequent this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Does the leader of this society still frequent this thread?
    Last Post:
    1 Week Ago: 17th May 2006 20:24
    Not frequent enough...I make a point about checking up on my Prison Break soc at least once a day, as you may be aware.

ReputationRep:
    Last Post:

Not frequent enough...I make a point about checking up on my Prison Break soc at least once a day, as you may be aware.
    Unfortunately i dont dare enter that society at the moment, since you all seem to be discussing the events of the series finale of Prison Break - which hasnt yet aired on Five (airs next week) :p:. Well, is there perhaps some official procedure which can be invoked with the leadership of a society wants to be changed for someone a little more ... dedicated?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but I think we should give her a chance. Maybe its because of exam period - so you cant really dig her for that.

Oh, and we've kept everything in spoilers about upcoming episodes. Feel free to chat about Mondays though and we'll contribute

Edit: She 12, so I doubt that exams are getting in the way.

ReputationRep:
    Jack is dead.

ReputationRep:
    Labtec, please dont post things that arent true!

Anyway, sorry for not posting alot and i'll get asking about the moving to TV forum thing. Also I have seen the finale, I'm so damn annoyed!! Always a cliffhanger!

ReputationRep:
    If you've seen the finale then why are you paying attention to Labtec's post? He's in his own little world.

ReputationRep:
    If you've seen the finale then why are you paying attention to Labtec's post? He's in his own little world.

lol, I realized after I posted it, better edit that :P

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone

oh, i like your avatar serina

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE,my favourite

ooh i cant wait to watch what happens on tuesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labtec)
    Jack is dead.
    what???

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    what???

:eek:
    Ignore him. Its not worthy of being put in a spoiler.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore him. Its not worthy of being put in a spoiler.
    hehe

ok

you ok lapsaj?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ( about my avatar) I like yours too, BOO!! and FYI lapsaJ I do check up on the society I just dont post sometimes :P

Anyway, well erm I'm going to have to wait until september now....Did you know that abc were doing streaming of LOST on their website? Of their last few episodes of season 2, apparently, they are definately going up to season 4, and maybe season 6, and might make a film!

By the way I asked a mod to move this thread, they havent replied yet though...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.