The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I thought that Kate was really sneaky, trying to wangle her way on to the boat when Sawyer had already 'paid' for his place. Sawyer was justified in being pissed - anyway, he has a certain charm.... :P
Reply 81
I dont think Sawyer is a bad person, he probably just has a temper because of what happened to him in his past...I Kind of feel sorry for him.
Reply 82
Count me in, I'm addicted to L.O.S.T!
Reply 83
TakeshiFan
Sawyer was justified in being pissed - anyway, he has a certain charm.... :P

No way. He really embarrassed her in front of everyone by revealing sensitive deatils of her background- details which no one needed to know.
Reply 84
But from his point of view she was being underhand - he thought she had poisoned Michael and was trying to make him take the blame. Ah well.........
Reply 85
14 DAYS TILL EPISODE 10 of SEASON 2

Its getting painful now
Reply 86
Me me me me me! Pleeease. I am addicted.
Has anyone actaully been on the official lost website and played the game where you're on the island for some strange reason it freaks me out
Reply 88
I don't think Sawyer is a nice person. Kate has a good heart...
Reply 89
oooo can i join!!?

sawyers the best character!
Reply 90
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Has anyone actaully been on the official lost website and played the game where you're on the island for some strange reason it freaks me out

Yeah I've done that. Is it the one where you find the things?
Reply 91
I'll join!
Reply 92
Xanthe
I don't think Sawyer is a nice person. Kate has a good heart...
have you started Season 2?
Serina M
This isnt....is it? I started it last month I think....
Sorry,i phrased that all wrong:sheep: i meant they won't make it official with a logo and stuff-() sucks.
Reply 93
Oh, I thought it might be something like that! By the way Yo-less, are you a member? Just asking. Everyone go to page 4 to find a reminder of episode 9 series 2 and a little thing I found on the oceanic airlines website.
Reply 94
May I join the society too please lol. I am up 2 ep 9 series 2 and I have the new 1s AS SOON as they're out in the US. Surely that makes me addicted enough?

Aimee
xx
I cannot believe I have not seen this Soc before. I need to join !!!! :eek:

I can't wait for the season to resume (season 2)
Reply 96
7 days till the next episode:

Heres the whole conversation on the computer:

Spoiler

Reply 97
Hey all, LOST is great and i'm a fan of it. How do I join this?
Reply 98
You just post! and you did! lol
Reply 99
*Bump*

Quick Reply