Turn on thread page Beta

TSR LOST society! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm, yeah, think Juliet could be the one to bite it too, although I really like her. She just seems to be the one with the least going on at the moment. They don't seem to have used her at all since last season - her connection with Jack is just gone, apparently forgotten by everyone, and she hasn't had any scenes with Ben either. A worrying sign indeed. Either her or Claire would be my bets.

ReputationRep:
    I was watching some series one last night.. and the episode where Claire goes to the pshycic. And "If anybody else brings up your baby it will be in GREAT DANGER!"
    Poor Aaron =[ Hope its not too much great danger.
    xx

(Original post by pinksparkles2)
    I was watching some series one last night.. and the episode where Claire goes to the pshycic. And "If anybody else brings up your baby it will be in GREAT DANGER!"
    Poor Aaron =[ Hope its not too much great danger.
    xx
    How much is too much great danger?

ReputationRep:
    on last nights episode kate said aaron? so does that mean she had a baby and called it aaron, or did she take claires baby. hmm cause the blonde hair could represent sawyer or claire. surely the age of the child wouldn't match up with dates of when they arrived on the island. would have meant kate was really pregnant on the plane, which people know she wasnt.

oh and what happened to all the 'others'. i can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its Claires baby.. otherwise it wouldnt have been a hyped up ending lol.
    The others just ran off somewhere. We dont even know if theyre still on the island. Do we?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uzi786)
    How much is too much great danger?
    Lol *shrug*. I dunnoo.. I guess any great danger is too much danger lol.
    xx

didnt they go to the temple. what ever that is

ReputationRep:
    what are peoples theories on the other two survivors of the 'oceanic 6'. there is kate, sayid, jack and hurley. who else do you reckon? does aaron count lol

ReputationRep:
    I think it might be Sawyer & Desmond.

Yet saying that, i reckon that the others that are not 'saved' are still on the island.. Just a guess. Eg. Locke etc.....

Great episodes at the moment.

The baby that Kate called her son was Aaron..? Seemed like it was a year or so on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaBellaVita)
    what are peoples theories on the other two survivors of the 'oceanic 6'. there is kate, sayid, jack and hurley. who else do you reckon? does aaron count lol
    I think Jin and Sun. I want it to be Sawyer because I love him lol, but I think he would want to stay on the island.

I wonder why the rest of them stayed on the island and if they all wanted to because clearly there is others due to the fact that the 'Oceanic 6' are saying that 8 survived the crash but then two died leaving 6.

And why does Jack hate the baby???

ReputationRep:
    Because the baby is Claires, not Kates..?!?

And she is using him to avoid jail etc...

i still think sun and jin. they love jack :p:

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Because the baby is Claires, not Kates..?!?

And she is using him to avoid jail etc...
    Nah, I doubt it's that. If it's Claire's then it's his nephew. It must be something else.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because Jack clearly wanted to see her and lied for her in court so he's obviously not bothered if she is just using him.

Although she did seem to say 'aaron' quite evily, I got the impression she really did love and care about him

ReputationRep:
    the producers said that there will be no tricks concerning regarding whether the 4 'Oceanic 6' members revealed so far are in fact members of the 'Oceanic 6' but the revealing of the identity of remaining 2 will be 'very tricky', whatever that means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoghurt)
    the producers said that there will be no tricks concerning regarding whether the 4 'Oceanic 6' members revealed so far are in fact members of the 'Oceanic 6' but the revealing of the identity of remaining 2 will be 'very tricky', whatever that means.
    Oooh.. they obviously died once they were rescued then. Or something like that.
    Remember in the last episode of series three.. they were at that funeral. Did we ever find out whos it was? If not it must be one of them. I'm thinking Sawyer.
    I heard it was Jin and Sun that were the other 2 but could easily be a rumour. I dont know how anyone could know?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Nah, I doubt it's that. If it's Claire's then it's his nephew. It must be something else.
    Well i am stuck then.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think its jin and sun too, i remember last episode them saying that they wanted to raise their baby in korea so maybe thats why we havent seen them yet? hmm who knows. i love lost but nobody i know watches it so i reel the need to ramble all my thoughts about it here lol. i remember jack crying in the last episode of season 3 but i dont remember a funeral i think the episodes are alot better than last season but they concentrate too much on 1 person. i wanna know what everyone else is doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Well i am stuck then.
    maybe jack feels guilty about stealing claires baby and passing it off as kates?

ReputationRep:
    maybe jack feels guilty about stealing claires baby and passing it off as kates?
    Could be, sounds right.

Or he killed Claire :evil:

First one sounds good though.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.