?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
claire was hottest with black hair.

can we remember to spoiler things please. until its aired in the uk
Opps! My bad, fixed.

Spoiler:
Show
okay, so desmond literally went back in time and prevented himself from dying in the future? But then where does his encouner with Penny at the stadium fit in (when he told her he was doing the race). That must have been after 1996, but this episode certainly made it look like things were over between them until he calls her in 2004...
TeamBlueGravy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Woooooooooooooooooooooo just watched 'the constant' season 4, episode 5, it was amazingly good. Great episode... just be open minded to all you spectics.
forpolarbears
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For 4x05
Spoiler:
Show

I think the writers are going to be able to get away with a lot because of Dan's amnesia. He wouldn't remember Desmond anyways, and if he did, it would be part of his "Dan can't even keep himself together" issues.

A lot of people on the internetz think there was some sort of merger on Desmond's part (& there are a lot of other interesting discussions). I'd link the discussion page but it tends to not work if you are unregistered user the day after the episode airs!
TeamBlueGravy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yup
forpolarbears
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Alright, so I have decided to teach a class at my university on LOST. Since right now I am crafting a syllabus, I am trying to make sure I have everything! Would anyone mind if I PMed it to them? I would rather not post it here, because well, its a class, lol. Rep of course
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
erm ok?
Fortification
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Absolutely loved the phone conversation between Desmond and Penny - maybe I'm just a big softie but twas quite heartwarming . One of my favourite episodes and Faraday is certainly turning out to be a very interesting character as well. It's a bit weird because I felt that so many issues were unresolved from Season 1 (e.g. what is that black smoke/monster thing?) and felt like that the writers just keep adding extra themes but they've dealt with the whole time travelling thing very well. Can't wait for the next episode!
forpolarbears
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
erm ok?
Yay thanks! I mostly just want to check that I'm not missing anything major!
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Apollo)
No way. Claire rocks. She is also amazingly hot.

Spoiler:
Show
Anyway, is anyone else completely confused about the timeline/what is going on right now? As far as i can tell, Desmond was having a flashback into the past, but he didn't remember any of it ever happening? Is that right?
I disagree, I think she's pretty ugly
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Are you blind?! She's smokin!
Hedger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope. Kate's hot as hell, Sun is actually alright in some lights and Libby was alright as well.

Don't see the big deal about Claire She does my head in and she isn't even fit. She's a no-no.
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
she goes through stages. sometimes she looks fit other times she looks like shes been slapped.
she was amazing with black hair in her epi though ;yes;
Ancient Beast
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, Kate is hot, but I don't think makeup suits her (like when in court) ;no;

Also that girl who got killed by a Medusa spider; she was trimming hot. Ah, her name was Nikki.
spacecowgirl89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wowwwwwwww, what a good episode!

Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, I agree with what someone said up there^ I feel like they never answer any questions or wrap things up adequately but that episode was a perfect example! They wrapped it up well and even though it was confusing at first, it was well explained in the end. All in all, my fav ep so far! Let's hope they keep it up!
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
hm i just thatght.
big spoiler read at peril
Spoiler:
Show
one character dies soon, will it be desmond? the bloke on the boat died so i wonder if he will have the same fate?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by loadmalz)
Nope. Kate's hot as hell, Sun is actually alright in some lights and Libby was alright as well.

Don't see the big deal about Claire She does my head in and she isn't even fit. She's a no-no.
Really? hmm. Kate is definetly fine, libby and juliet ain't bad, sun is pretty hot. Ana Lucia was extremely hot as well.
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My order is:

Kate
Nikki
Shannon
Claire
Juliet
Sun
Libby
Ana Lucia
Alex
Charlotte
Danielle (Rousseau)
Rose

I gave that one a good think.
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
has anyone seen the advert for next weeks epi? looks amazing :bunny looks very action packed
Hedger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Apollo)
Really? hmm. Kate is definetly fine, libby and juliet ain't bad, sun is pretty hot. Ana Lucia was extremely hot as well.
Though, she's absolutely SMOKIN' here:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Par_Avion.jpg

Wow.

She suits dark hair SO much better than blonde, with blonde she just doesn't look hot. The darkness kind of highlights her features... FIT.

**contradiction and a half haha**
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Really? I don't think she looks good at all there Blond ftw.

I don't remember what nikki looked like at all. Shannon was hot, but really fake imo. There's just something about ana lucia... phwoar
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed