The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

dh00001

Spoiler

that was a flashback
Reply 1961
Mann new episode of lost is great :biggrin:

We get to see the new guy on the boat finally...i always knew it was ......... :biggrin: good times

Spoiler

Reply 1963

Spoiler

wiggles

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

pinksparkles2

Spoiler

Spoiler

i just thaught of my own theory thingy ;

Spoiler

Reply 1968

Spoiler

One of the question I think of every episode in s04 is this: what about the goddamn BLACK SMOKE!!!!!!
noaksey

One of the question I think of every episode in s04 is this: what about the goddamn BLACK SMOKE!!!!!!

And the Polar bears?! And the others?!
xx
pinksparkles2
And the Polar bears?! And the others?!
xx

Polar bears were there as part of an experiment by Dharma - they used to be in the cages Sawyer and Kate were kept in.

As for the other's, apparently they're at 'the temple' but they seem to be pretty quiet considering there's some new intruders to the island....
Reply 1971
dh00001
i just thaught of my own theory thingy ;

Spoiler

It would certainly be a reason for her to leave the island, despite the obvious reasons why it would be better for her to stay.

I think it's Claire's though personally.
Reply 1972
noaksey

Spoiler

haha dittoooo!
Reply 1973
RusholmeRuffian
haha dittoooo!

Maybe the smoke will be revealed again....in season 8!!

I still don't get the whole island being an 'entity' though...and then you got Jacob, who's just ****ed off somewhere!
When dya think all this is gunna come to an end? Personally I think this should be the last series. We know they get rescued, now the only thing left to find out is how.
Like all things, the longer it goes on for the worse it gets. The first series was so much better.
But I heard theyd signed a 9 series contract?!
xx
pinksparkles2
When dya think all this is gunna come to an end? Personally I think this should be the last series. We know they get rescued, now the only thing left to find out is how.
Like all things, the longer it goes on for the worse it gets. The first series was so much better.
But I heard theyd signed a 9 series contract?!
xx

No. There's only going to be 6 seasons, and it'll finish in 2010.

Spoiler

Ancient Beast

Spoiler

Spoiler

yet they can afford a big boat, park it in the south parcific, a massive crew, all that old blokes money, yet no pictures of the island members. All i can say is Dude......
**** episode, as per with Jin and Sun :boring:

Michael is back which was the only interesting thing in t'episode

Quick Reply

Latest