Maths GCSE Coursework HELP NEEDED PLS!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
caplap
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I am doing a coursework about "Read all about it" and I am completely stuck, I have to hand in on monday and don't know what to do. Can anyone help me with this coursework or give a link of a sample of this coursework. MUCH HELP APPRECIATED

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
caplap
come on people please help me out
capslock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by caplap)
I am doing a coursework about "Read all about it" and I am completely stuck, I have to hand in on monday and don't know what to do. Can anyone help me with this coursework or give a link of a sample of this coursework. MUCH HELP APPRECIATED

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
How can you possibly expect a sensible response to this? Nobody has a clue what "Read all about it" is! If you give a hint at some of the type of mathematics you need a help with then maybe I can help.
caplap
It says "Suresh is comparing magazines and newspapers. He chooses a passage from one newspaper and one magazine. They each contain 100 words and he counts the lengths of all theworlds. Suresh then says that the magazine has the shortest words. 1. Write a hypothesis about the length of words in newspapers and magazines.2 Destign and carry out an investigation to test your hypothesis
caplap
Please help me!
Phil_C
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by caplap)
It says "Suresh is comparing magazines and newspapers. He chooses a passage from one newspaper and one magazine. They each contain 100 words and he counts the lengths of all theworlds. Suresh then says that the magazine has the shortest words. 1. Write a hypothesis about the length of words in newspapers and magazines.2 Destign and carry out an investigation to test your hypothesis
copy suresh! buy a magazine, buy a newspaper and compare. Try to find the same story so at least the material is roughly comprable.
Extend by looking at opther media, internet, teletext, tv and radio (quite hard to capture data so extra marks maybe)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.95%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.87%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.96%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.21%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.99%
Speak to current students studying my course (79)
23.03%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.79%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.5%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.75%

Watched Threads