The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i check about 4 times a day! my friends at school think im crazy cos iv memorised my application number etc! just depressin cos they don't check as much as i do n they'v got offers....!

i just checked mine n still nothing.... :frown:
Reply 61
yes, I'm quite the track addict. I even checked it a couple minutes ago at this 50p internet desk near the BA gate at Heathrow :rofl:

I better log off now as I only have 40 seconds left :eek:
Reply 62
Bdarnell
yes, I'm quite the track addict. I even checked it a couple minutes ago at this 50p internet desk near the BA gate at Heathrow :rofl:

I better log off now as I only have 40 seconds left :eek:

lol lol lol
Reply 63
id say im a three or four.... ahem and when i really bored i might like b sitting there for 10 minutes then refresh, sit refresh.... i dont know why cos i got a fair few offers, i guess i just still want warwick :P. u know in the study centre for sixth forms now its unbelievable ppl just sit their and click over and over again!
Reply 64
The Identity
Inspired by a previous thread.

How many times a day do you check track?

1) Once
2) Twice
3) 3-5 times a day
4) 6-7 times a day
5) 8-10 times a day
6) 11-15 times a day
7) In excess of 15 times a day (here, save yourself time typing the url into your browser - http://ucas.com/appenq/index.html :smile: )

8) I never check track, a fat man sat on the server and it never works now!

Me, I'm number 4
[QUOTE="Kate"]
The Identity

1) Once
2) Twice
3) 3-5 times a day
4) 6-7 times a day
5) 8-10 times a day
6) 11-15 times a day
7) In excess of 15 times a day (here, save yourself time typing the url into your browser - http://ucas.com/appenq/index.html :smile: )

I am still waiting for the teachers to peel the fat man off the keyboard :-( ! Oh plus I now hate UCAS and blame them for their server ever being down and any rejections I get because it is obviously their fault !
aww poor UCAS addicts. I was once like you..lol!

This time last year I was going through my applications and I still consider it to be an undeserved form of torture that UCAS track exists at all! Imagine how much easier it would be to not obsess if you just couldn't check and the only way to find out is when a letter plopped through the door. I guess then there would just be tons of 17 year olds up and down the country sat next to their letter box or something!

Even tho it was 12 months ago I still remember my application number off by heart 05-171378-4. I typed it so many times! I did have it easier than you lot though..I already knew my results so I didn't have to agonise over offers and then continue to agonise over whether I could get the grades.

In the end I deferred my entry and decided to go for that 3rd gap year instead. Off to Sheffield for Journalism Studies in 2006.
Reply 67
Oh dear..the shame of it all lol.
I've got my 4 offers..and 1 rejection (damn u LSE!!)..I'm waitin on Kings for Law even though I haven't done my LNAT yet (7th Jan!)..so I'm checkin even though I know there won't be nothin there for Kings lol..Grr..the wait is too much!!
Reply 68
im waiting for leeds met which is y far the lowest offer.. there really tryin to annoy me!!!
rosetinted
aww poor UCAS addicts. I was once like you..lol!

This time last year I was going through my applications and I still consider it to be an undeserved form of torture that UCAS track exists at all! Imagine how much easier it would be to not obsess if you just couldn't check and the only way to find out is when a letter plopped through the door. I guess then there would just be tons of 17 year olds up and down the country sat next to their letter box or something!

Even tho it was 12 months ago I still remember my application number off by heart 05-171378-4. I typed it so many times! I did have it easier than you lot though..I already knew my results so I didn't have to agonise over offers and then continue to agonise over whether I could get the grades.

In the end I deferred my entry and decided to go for that 3rd gap year instead. Off to Sheffield for Journalism Studies in 2006.

Lol I was(and probably still will be this year) the same.

BZ8834.

Christ I still remember it.

I'm debating setting up a block on UCAS website to stop me checking 4082379423 times a day.
i got all offers except for warwick, and i know they will take LOOOONG to reply, so i was about 2 until recently, now im probably 1 or more accurately 0.5 :wink:
Reply 71
I'm checking a fairly respectable five or so times a day.

Wait.

That's really not "respectable" at all, is it?
and no... i dont consider myself an addict anymore after seeing other people's state in this thread
Reply 73
I check first thing in the morning, between every lecture, before lunch, before dinner, right before bed, and every other time in between. Sad case, I know :frown:
The Identity

1) Once
2) Twice
3) 3-5 times a day
4) 6-7 times a day
5) 8-10 times a day
6) 11-15 times a day

Me, I'm number 3.

I'm a no.3
Reply 75
darth_vader05
i dont check track (yet!!) but i check apply like 10 times a day :eek: (waiting for password!)

Thought I should let you know that it will NEVER change on apply... it will display the 24-hour thing FOREVER. You should call then and ask for your track number. I sent mine on Nov 16th, and it still displays the same message on Apply...got my track number when i called them though :rolleyes:
Reply 76
What's left for me is LSE.. So I couldnt be bothered to check until someone says that he has gotten an LSE offer..
I've started to check it only once a week, cause it's so deppressing when it NEVER changes. Even though I received a rejection from oxford by e-mail and post like 2 or 3 weeks ago, track still says "sent". it's frustrating!
Currently I check it 2-3 times a day. Waiting to hear from Lancaster praying it's an offer otherwise I'm screwed because I won't have a back-up choice!

Latest

Trending

Trending