Should Gays be allowed to adopt? Watch

This discussion is closed.
LC01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by niamhster)
Who has defined gay sex as perverted??!!! Where is there proof to say that it is perverted??!!!
Just a personal viewpoint.
SB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
andyukguy, are you going to answer my questions and replies?

Or are you genuinely just going to sit there, make fun of people for their views then, when they provide evidence to prove their truth, ignore it and go on calling them 'liberal' as if it's the biggest insult ever?
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by andyukguy)
How narrow minded.
"Do please accept my sincerest apologies, sir; some callous misanthrope would appear to have substituted a 'Mercedes' badge for your 'Skoda' one."

I'm the leader of the BNP on this board I assume that makes me a fascist too (do you even know what that means, I assume not as you can't even spell it).
Well yes, it does; unless you might venture to take issue with that? And remember: please endeavour to adhere to proper, debating etiquette; no "hahahah ah ahha hahaha"s. Or, the next we know, you'll be denying the vote to dyslexics under some ludicrously dogmatic pretext; such as - oh, I don't know - their inability to spell certain words being construed as a conceptual misunderstanding.

Good day to you Liberal.
Oh, I concur: another election goes by, and the BNP remain no less comically ineffectual than ever they were. 'Good day'? Not half.
niamhster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LC01)

Based on....???
LC01
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by madjackie)
yeah your right there, it's not any of your business. I completley disagree with the argument that being gay is abnormal and perverted. And I still dont get the logic of your argument, you think gay people are perverted, but you support them being allowed to adopt? you class them as abnormal but agree they should be allowed to raise children?
Makes very little sense to me...
I said I do agree BUT there is the problem of the kids growing up thinking that being gay is normal. Perhaps the gay parants should tell them that its not normal to get around the problem.
Sophistress
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How narrow minded.

You accused me of being rude earlier, but when someone doesn't agree with your (incorrect) viewpoint suddenly you're calling them a fascist.

I'm the leader of the BNP on this board I assume that makes me a fascist too (do you even know what that means, I assume not as you can't even spell it).

Good day to you Liberal.

Andrew
I don't recall calling you rude, but I'm sure it was justified, just as calling the BNP a fascist party was.

If you believe my viewpoint is incorrect, then rebut my points, don't engage in ad hominems. Though I would assume, as you jumped straight on my attack of the BNP rather than my argument, that you cannot.
andyukguy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by skevvybritt)

Or are you genuinely just going to sit there, make fun of people for their views then, when they provide evidence to prove their truth, ignore it and go on calling them 'liberal' as if it's the biggest insult ever?
I always answer replies when I see them. Point me to your post and I'll do my best.

Being a Liberal is tantamount to being a part of a cancer slowly eating all that is good in this country from the inside. That is however just my opinion don't get your knickers in a twist

Andrew
niamhster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I always answer replies when I see them. Point me to your post and I'll do my best.

Being a Liberal is tantamount to being a part of a cancer slowly eating all that is good in this country from the inside. That is however just my opinion don't get your knickers in a twist

Andrew

I think it is people like the BNP that are slowly eating all the good in this country!!! But don''t get your knickers in a knot, it is just my opinion!!! :rolleyes:
Sophistress
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by skevvybritt)

I love being called a liberal; it gives me a quasi-orgasm. :cheers:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LC01)
Can't say that homosexual activities is more perverted than heterosexual ones to be honest. Then again, abortion can be argued as perverted but I wonder if the BNP has a stance on that. :rolleyes:
LC01
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Andrew
Wow someone else who has realised that the left are rejecting everything normal and branding people with scare names (like racist) who speak out against them in order to keep them in place.
madjackie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LC01)
I said I do agree BUT there is the problem of the kids growing up thinking that being gay is normal. Perhaps the gay parants should tell them that its not normal to get around the problem.
and what exactly do you envision them doing? Keeping their child in a box and not exposing him/her to any outside influences that might suggest there are non-gay people in the world? *raises eyebrow* You've done little to clarify your point or how you can think that so called "perverts" are fit to raise children.
andyukguy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Well yes, it does; unless you might venture to take issue with that? And remember: please endeavour to adhere to proper, debating etiquette; no "hahahah ah ahha hahaha"s. Or, the next we know, you'll be denying the vote to dyslexics under some ludicrously dogmatic pretext; such as - oh, I don't know - their inability to spell certain words being construed as a conceptual misunderstanding.)
I always do, but perhaps you have a better way of conveying hysterical laughter? Do share it with me. Read through my past posts, I've had more positive feedback than negative due to the fact I do debate properly. Although I'm sure you'll all do your best to negative rep me to change that (and the only reason would be because I don't agree with your wishy-washy Liberal viewpoints how hypocritical of you all).

Andrew
LC01
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Can't say that homosexual activities is more perverted than heterosexual ones to be honest. Then again, abortion can be argued as perverted but I wonder if the BNP has a stance on that. :rolleyes:
We would ban abortion UNLESS
1.The woman has a deformed baby
2.The woman was raped
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Northumbrian)
It is not the same. Because black people are black from birth for clearly defined reasons. They are not black because of childhood experiences. This is why it boils down to homosexuality and not just gay adoption.
But black couples can be very unstable all those drugs and chav culture. Yeah innit man. :rolleyes:
niamhster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LC01)
Wow someone else who has realised that the left are rejecting everything normal and branding people with scare names (like racist) who speak out against them in order to keep them in place.

And who exactly are the BNP to put people in place??!!!

And noone has been branded with names like that in this thread.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LC01)
We would ban abortion UNLESS
1.The woman has a deformed baby
2.The woman was raped
Deformed probably has interpretation difficulties, like a cleft pelate being a 'severe' handicap.

Second point is understandable for practical purposes only.

Nice to know the BNP stance though. Didn't think they had one.
sapphisticated
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How narrow minded.

You accused me of being rude earlier, but when someone doesn't agree with your (incorrect) viewpoint suddenly you're calling them a fascist.

Good day to you Liberal.

Andrew
Yes. It does make you a fascist. Fascism (look, I can spell it!) is an extreme right-wing political philosophy. Since you're a member of the British National Party, I'd say it's fair to assume you have extreme, right-wing inclinations - which makes you a fascist, or at the very least, a fascist sympathiser. Why does being labelled as such make you so defensive?
LC01
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by niamhster)
And who exactly are the BNP to put people in place??!!!

And noone has been branded with names like that in this thread.
Im on about the left here, the ones who are always calling us racist. They think it will stop people voting for us, so they can stay in power to keep their over the top wages.
andyukguy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LC01)
Yes the left is extremely hypocritical, they never see it though. If something doesn't fit into their views they're very extreme (someone put a few pages back something about the BNP and him picking up a shotgun) funny how when we (the BNP) raise our concerns about a certain group of people we dislike we get these Liberals jumping all over us. But when they don't like a group it's ok for them to shoot them?

They wont bother to answer the above, they never do.

Andrew
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (35)
17.24%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (86)
42.36%
Nope, not that interesting (82)
40.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise