Blacks are just as abnormal as gays.

OI! I'm brown actually :p:. *Leaves thread*
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by skevvybritt)
The people who introduced apartheid in South Africa argued, just as you are doing now, that black people mixing with or being equal to white people is abnormal, and skews the laws of nature and civility.
I cannot see a difference between these two forms of blind bigotry and prejudice.
On the note of South Africa, Desmond Tutu stated himself that homophobia is on the same level in terms of prejudice as racism. Here's a link.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

OI! I'm brown actually :p:. *Leaves thread*
And I'm beige/peach/white errrr used to be fairly pale though.
SB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
On the note of South Africa, Desmond Tutu stated himself that homophobia is on the same level in terms of prejudice as racism. Here's a link.
Thats a really good link, I hadn't seen it before. V interesting, thanks NDG...
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
It's a very homophobic continent is Africa.
Person
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I cannot see a difference between these two forms of blind bigotry and prejudice.
Because blacks are obviously born black for a reason and this doesn't affect their mental health. Gays are not born gay, and their homosexuality impacts on their lives and health in negative ways.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Northumbrian)
Because blacks are obviously born black for a reason and this doesn't affect their mental health.
Don't know what happened to Michael Jackson then.

Gays are not born gay
How do you know this? Got scientific evidence for this?
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gays are not born gay.........
Well, we don't know that for sure.
Sophistress
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I believe it's partly biological and partly social. Either way, I don't really care, as it doesn't break the golden rule.
Person
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ell I do Howard. but of course society doesn't and they have no reason to at the moment. However the comparison with blacks remains farcial.
niamhster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gays are not born gay, and their homosexuality impacts on their lives and health in negative ways.
There has been plenty of evidence put in this thread to prove that homosexuality does not impact an individual's life or health in any way.

How do you know they are not born gay?! This is only in your own opinion of course.
madjackie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so if gays arent born gay then, please excuse me if im getting this wrong, but are you trying to say its pureley a lifestyle choice? so what your telling me is that you made a conscious decision about which gender to be attracted to? what your saying is hetrosexuality is normal as it is what nature intended, but sureley that implies that its beyond control?
LARA2005
Report 13 years ago
Gays should NOT be allowed to adopt. The whole "its OK to be gay" thing needs to be destroyed. Its not OK its inpure.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LARA2005)
Gays should NOT be allowed to adopt. The whole "its OK to be gay" thing needs to be destroyed. Its not OK its inpure.
Thats your opinion but more and more people are becoming accepting of it and gay people can already adopt!
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I feel really sorry for you. You sound like some Nazi relic.
Charlottie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Question, if gays aren't born gay, I assume we who are straight are not born straight, either? Therefore, we must all be at some point asexual, which blows Freud out of the water pretty much, but, anyway, at which point do we become of a sexuality?
madjackie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Personally I think it's people like you who encourage ridiculous prejudice that has no real basis that shouldnt be allowed to adopt as you'd have a much more detrimental effect on a child :rolleyes:
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by madjackie)
Personally I think it's people like you who encourage ridiculous prejudice that has no real basis that shouldnt be allowed to adopt as you'd have a much more detrimental effect on a child :rolleyes:
Absolutely!! Rock on, rep this girl! Rep her!
LARA2005
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by madjackie)
I would never adopt. Personally I want to have at least 6 kids when im a bit older.
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would never adopt. Personally I want to have at least 6 kids when im a bit older.
And what if you can't conceive? What if IVF doesn't work?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (956)
79.87%
Leave (241)
20.13%

Watched Threads