Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they should, no.

I can't put my finger on exactly why, but its about the only gay-right I oppose. I know some of my gay friends have the same opinion, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceman_jondoe)
    yeah i agree with pink floid. fair enough gays have rights and they can freely be gay but i dont thik its right to ENCOURAGE gayness. (no offense) i mean if a child where to grow up in a gay marriage it may be likely that he or she may turn gay themselves i dotn think thats right
    did you know that gayness is an airbourne disease?

:rolleyes: jack ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceman_jondoe)
    yeah i agree with pink floid. fair enough gays have rights and they can freely be gay but i dont thik its right to ENCOURAGE gayness. (no offense) i mean if a child where to grow up in a gay marriage it may be likely that he or she may turn gay themselves i dotn think thats right
    did you know that gayness is an airbourne disease?

:rolleyes: jack ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    What about the gay people who do have babies from straight relationships?
    Yes, has no one ever seen 'The Birdcage'?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    What about the gay people who do have babies from straight relationships?
    Yes, has no one ever seen 'The Birdcage'?!

ReputationRep:
    I was under the impressiont that we had plenty of straight famalies wishing to adopt kids - the only reason why we still have so many kids in child care homes is because the entire process takes so long, and more and more people are giving kids up for adoption. It's not a matter of chosing between a child going to gay parents or living as a chimney sweep urchin on the streets - as far as i was aware, there were plenty of straight couples that for whatever reason couldn't have kids of their own.

ReputationRep:
    I was under the impressiont that we had plenty of straight famalies wishing to adopt kids - the only reason why we still have so many kids in child care homes is because the entire process takes so long, and more and more people are giving kids up for adoption. It's not a matter of chosing between a child going to gay parents or living as a chimney sweep urchin on the streets - as far as i was aware, there were plenty of straight couples that for whatever reason couldn't have kids of their own.

See http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t89997.html

Already comprehensively discussed and 'locked'.

Why do we keep having the same threads re-hashed?

It is so mind-numbingly boring.

Can a mod either 'merge' the two or lock again, please? :rolleyes:

See http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t89997.html

Already comprehensively discussed and 'locked'.

Why do we keep having the same threads re-hashed?

It is so mind-numbingly boring.

Can a mod either 'merge' the two or lock again, please? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Quick question - do you think it would be okay for a gay man and a straight woman to adopt, if they had an especially close, overwhelmingly stable (but non-sexual) relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Quick question - do you think it would be okay for a gay man and a straight woman to adopt, if they had an especially close, overwhelmingly stable (but non-sexual) relationship?

ReputationRep:
    well ok in priciple but when the two "parents" both find new partners it may become confusing for the child and then there maybe a custurdy battle if both "parents" fall out

ReputationRep:
    well ok in priciple but when the two "parents" both find new partners it may become confusing for the child and then there maybe a custurdy battle if both "parents" fall out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    custurdy battle
    :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    custurdy battle
    :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    im sorry my appalling spelling amuses you

ReputationRep:
    im sorry my appalling spelling amuses you

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.