Help! Freaky photographer! Watch

danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Really trying to get out of a 'shoot' with a very weird photographer who I think is a bit creepy, and is trying it on all my friends :eek:

I thought he was OK, but I think he's a bit on himself saying that he's one of the best togs in Australia, rarara etc, and now I just don't wanna work with him The problem is, he knows I'm gonna be in Sydney from the 8th (that's tomorrow) till the 13th of December, but the real reason I'm going is to see friends, go surfing and to stay with my 2nd cousin coz I haven't seen her in ages and she's cool...

He just sent me this email:

"Hi Danni, don't forget I've organised a shoot on ALL of the days
that you are here apart from the 11th. sometimes only in the
afternoon till sunsett. I don't have Kylie, Suzie and Sarah's numbers yet so if you can get their no.s ASAP give a call.
Cheers
*the photographer, name can't be disclosed*"

And the only reason why he is leaving out the 11th is because I made up some excuse about going to a Jewish thing with my relatives up in Sydney (this is partly true. I am not Jewish tho! Just these relatives are :cool: ).

Aaaaaarrrgghhhh! I really hate him now, I thought he'd get the message :rolleyes:

He's old too, like 41 :eek:

I wonder how I can get out of this...
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Really trying to get out of a 'shoot' with a very weird photographer who I think is a bit creepy, and is trying it on all my friends :eek:

I thought he was OK, but I think he's a bit on himself saying that he's one of the best togs in Australia, rarara etc, and now I just don't wanna work with him The problem is, he knows I'm gonna be in Sydney from the 8th (that's tomorrow) till the 13th of December, but the real reason I'm going is to see friends, go surfing and to stay with my 2nd cousin coz I haven't seen her in ages and she's cool...

He just sent me this email:

"Hi Danni, don't forget I've organised a shoot on ALL of the days
that you are here apart from the 11th. sometimes only in the
afternoon till sunsett. I don't have Kylie, Suzie and Sarah's numbers yet so if you can get their no.s ASAP give a call.
Cheers
*the photographer, name can't be disclosed*"

And the only reason why he is leaving out the 11th is because I made up some excuse about going to a Jewish thing with my relatives up in Sydney (this is partly true. I am not Jewish tho! Just these relatives are :cool: ).

Aaaaaarrrgghhhh! I really hate him now, I thought he'd get the message :rolleyes:

He's old too, like 41 :eek:

I wonder how I can get out of this...
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Say no? :rolleyes:
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bettyboop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i h8 old pervy men. talk bout ur bf lol like all the time. if he tries it on give him a slap
bettyboop
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i h8 old pervy men. talk bout ur bf lol like all the time. if he tries it on give him a slap
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by erk)
Easier said than done I'm afraid

He's like 'oh I'll tell all your friends on what you're missing out, and I'll make sure you never get into Sports Illustrated etc etc'

Lol whatever! Seriously I don't want to do things like that, I'm looking for more catalogue work, really (e.g. Seafolly would be rad!).

@ bettyboop: I know, and has a wife as well! Perhaps I should talk about her Go 'wow, I'm sure your wife must be proud of her successful photographer husband' :rolleyes:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by erk)
Easier said than done I'm afraid

He's like 'oh I'll tell all your friends on what you're missing out, and I'll make sure you never get into Sports Illustrated etc etc'

Lol whatever! Seriously I don't want to do things like that, I'm looking for more catalogue work, really (e.g. Seafolly would be rad!).

@ bettyboop: I know, and has a wife as well! Perhaps I should talk about her Go 'wow, I'm sure your wife must be proud of her successful photographer husband' :rolleyes:
bettyboop
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yer gud idea!! think you should. also if he does try anything on threaten to do him for sexual harrasement
bettyboop
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yer gud idea!! think you should. also if he does try anything on threaten to do him for sexual harrasement
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by bettyboop)
I think I will, because it's getting quite bad. He made me feel guilty the first and last time I saw him because I said that I was the type of person who kept my clothes on (my mother is Catholic, strict upbringing), refused underwear work (lingerie) and mentioned that I would do only fashion and swimsuit modelling at the most.

He was like 'oh forget it, you won't get any work, you're far too fridgid, you won't even let me see your breasts'

:eek:

:mad:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by bettyboop)
I think I will, because it's getting quite bad. He made me feel guilty the first and last time I saw him because I said that I was the type of person who kept my clothes on (my mother is Catholic, strict upbringing), refused underwear work (lingerie) and mentioned that I would do only fashion and swimsuit modelling at the most.

He was like 'oh forget it, you won't get any work, you're far too fridgid, you won't even let me see your breasts'

:eek:

:mad:
bettyboop
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that is just crossing the line, is there anyone you can talk to that could put him in his position. hes just trying to pressure you into doing it, when men want something they always call u fridgid. will he stop u from getting work?
bettyboop
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that is just crossing the line, is there anyone you can talk to that could put him in his position. hes just trying to pressure you into doing it, when men want something they always call u fridgid. will he stop u from getting work?
Douglas
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Really trying to get out of a 'shoot' with a very weird photographer ...
Did you make a commitment??
Douglas
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Really trying to get out of a 'shoot' with a very weird photographer ...
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Douglas)
Well when my mates and I first saw him, we played the game a bit (for work reasons) and were nice to him, yes. However that was just general ettiquette :confused: Anyway he is Sydney based, so when I mentioned that I'd be in Sydney later this week (I'm @ Canberra atm) to see friends, relatives and to CHILL OUT at the beach + go surfing, he asked if I would like to work with him.

I did say yes, but I'm angry now that he is demanding I work with him the WHOLE week! :mad: It's like 'I'm sorry, did you not think I had a life or something?' :rolleyes:

But yeah, Douglas, I guess I did say that I was available to see him
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Douglas)
Well when my mates and I first saw him, we played the game a bit (for work reasons) and were nice to him, yes. However that was just general ettiquette :confused: Anyway he is Sydney based, so when I mentioned that I'd be in Sydney later this week (I'm @ Canberra atm) to see friends, relatives and to CHILL OUT at the beach + go surfing, he asked if I would like to work with him.

I did say yes, but I'm angry now that he is demanding I work with him the WHOLE week! :mad: It's like 'I'm sorry, did you not think I had a life or something?' :rolleyes:

But yeah, Douglas, I guess I did say that I was available to see him
danni_bella
Rep:
?
I'm about to send off an email to him now, any ideas guys? :cool:

How about just not seeing him at all now? B/c I did want to get some pics done with him, as he is pretty good, but I have decided I won't now at all lol.

I don't really need them, besides my friends can take some coz I'll be at the beach surfing later this week anyway What are your thoughts on this?
danni_bella
Rep:
?
I'm about to send off an email to him now, any ideas guys? :cool:

How about just not seeing him at all now? B/c I did want to get some pics done with him, as he is pretty good, but I have decided I won't now at all lol.

I don't really need them, besides my friends can take some coz I'll be at the beach surfing later this week anyway What are your thoughts on this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads