Turn on thread page Beta

Clothes you Hate watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Those belts made out of circles, they're hideous.

ReputationRep:
    T-shirts worn by the little goth kids (not that I am denying being alternative, but these are horrendous) that say phases such as:

Barbie is a slut
    I'd rather be dead than a scally
    I'm only wearing black until they invent a darker colour
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by qexy-loz)
    See OP's post from a little while back: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=178447
    :eek: That is the most hideous thing ever!! Not good at all!

ReputationRep:
    I spent a good 20 minutes laughing at it when I first saw it...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm still in shock....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlgerms)
    T-shirts worn by the little goth kids (not that I am denying being alternative, but these are horrendous) that say phases such as:

Barbie is a slut
    I'd rather be dead than a scally
    I'm only wearing black until they invent a darker colour
    Although the humourous alternative tshirts/hoodies are pretty funny
    I saw a guy last night wearing a hoody with "I [club symbol] emo kids" and I've seen a tee with "The scene sucks because of you" on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    Although the humourous alternative tshirts/hoodies are pretty funny
    I saw a guy last night wearing a hoody with "I [club symbol] emo kids" and I've seen a tee with "The scene sucks because of you" on.
    Haha, yeah I would probably wear the latter. Although my boyfriend is ever so slightly emo so he may get offended (he likes stripy things and flesh plugs, but thankfully not the music.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qexy-loz)
    Do you live in Derby or was it just a general Scottish day?
    yes i do!!!!

im sick of seeing stripy tops now, all these horizontal stripes yet no vertical ones so everyone who buys them just looks wider! why why why would u want to make yourself look fatter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic_soph)
    yes i do!!!!

im sick of seeing stripy tops now, all these horizontal stripes yet no vertical ones so everyone who buys them just looks wider! why why why would u want to make yourself look fatter?
    Sorry, I'm nosey. Where do you work?

ReputationRep:
    White jeans, Ugg boots, Juicy Couture style velour track suits, boob tubes, jeans reconstructed into micro mini skirts, anything with a high polyester/synthetic content, flesh coloured tights

^ All of these should be chucked on a bonfire

ReputationRep:
    velour tracksuits, especiallly when the trousers are low-slung and the wearer has rolls of fat hanging out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clueless3000)
    velour tracksuits, especiallly when the trousers are low-slung and the wearer has rolls of fat hanging out!
    Oh yes, how could I forget that! Ugh, so unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    I think basically just rolls of fat over anything. I hate it when people have obviously squashed themselves into a size 10 if they are a size 14 (for example). If I had to buy a bigger size to accomodate myself, I would do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blythe)
    White jeans, Ugg boots, Juicy Couture style velour track suits, boob tubes, jeans reconstructed into micro mini skirts, anything with a high polyester/synthetic content, flesh coloured tights

^ All of these should be chucked on a bonfire
    :eek:

i agree with the sentiment but like putting polyester/synthetic material on bonfires = bad idea :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you hate jeans I dont know what you wear..

ReputationRep:
    ^ Exactly, that's all I wear!

ReputationRep:
    Enormous earlobe ripping earrings are never a good thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic_soph)
    LOL o bless bet you could walk in heels there's a book how to walk in high heels buy it and then u may be able too!

i love city shorts they are fabulous, i quite like wearin them with my boots!
    I can't wear them because anything with a heel of more than 2" makes me over 6ft

ReputationRep:
    metallic bags, trousers etc just make me sick

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like those jeans that guys wear which looks like they've sat in wet paint yeuch! what is it with people who try and wear 3 different styles at once?...e.g. I saw someone wearing a gypsy skirt, tailored jacket and ugg boots?!!! eeeeeeeeek

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.