Turn on thread page Beta

Clothes you Hate watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What the hell were they thinking?! All the trends rolled into one...blech

I don't like the glittery jeans that used to be in River Island.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qexy-loz)
    I think basically just rolls of fat over anything. I hate it when people have obviously squashed themselves into a size 10 if they are a size 14 (for example). If I had to buy a bigger size to accomodate myself, I would do.
    I heard a woman shout to her friend in the chaging rooms once 'the 12 doesn't fit me!', so her friend offered to get her a 14 and she replied 'no!! I'm not wearing a size 14!!'

ReputationRep:
    Very tight clothes on fat people....yuk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    well the gypsy skirts EVERYONE was wearing in the summer....so sad. leave that to the hippys with the proper clothes.

and ponchos.....awful and make people look fat.
    Completely and utterly agree...

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. Thankfully boho has died a death and I will never have to live with the embarassment of having tried to follow such a stupid trend.

I remember being on the tube and my mother saying to me, "why does everyone look like they don't wash all of a sudden?"

ReputationRep:
    Those short cape jacket things... they're like winter coat ponchos...

Funny story: a girl in my year wanted one, and her mum said she'd maker her one for her birthday instead of buying one. Said Mother spent loads on material etc, and when it was presented... it was a long, hooded Harry Potter/Lord Voldemort style robe.

That day was one of my highlights of November...

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when guys have untidy and long-ish black hair that shines because of too much jell and it looks scruffy EEEK!
    I also hate cheap boots that look like it

ReputationRep:
    The Trend for girls wearing Tweed "Dear stalker" hats in night clubs , it just looks rediculous!! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I'm nosey. Where do you work?
    Topshop, and yourself?

i wanna guess um... Miss Selfridge or Lush maybe dorothy Perkins?

ReputationRep:
    I HATE HATE HATE button up shirts. :mad: If they fit my boobs, they're miles too big on the waist. If they fit my waist, my boobs pop the buttons off etc etc. you get the picture!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic_soph)
    Topshop, and yourself?

i wanna guess um... Miss Selfridge or Lush maybe dorothy Perkins?
    Nope, Dolcis. I'm a shoe girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evenstar)
    I HATE HATE HATE button up shirts. :mad: If they fit my boobs, they're miles too big on the waist. If they fit my waist, my boobs pop the buttons off etc etc. you get the picture!
    OMG I'm in total agreement. In fact all clothing that isn't cut to accommodate girls with a bustline does drive me nuts. I was trying to buy a plain black shirt for work..I'm a size 14 but had to get a size 20 to fit my boobs in!! :eek: It's not like they are even that large!

ReputationRep:
    anything you wear

ReputationRep:
    Nope, Dolcis. I'm a shoe girl
    oooooooo shoes i love shoes! got some fab ones from dolcis with a bow on, they are gold!

ReputationRep:
    Come to Liverpool. I promise you won't be disappointed and the answer to your question you will find.

On the other hand, we also have the best dressed too. Be aware of the individual style of Liverpool lads and lasses.

--------------

(Original post by Blythe)
    White jeans, Ugg boots, Juicy Couture style velour track suits, boob tubes, jeans reconstructed into micro mini skirts, anything with a high polyester/synthetic content, flesh coloured tights

^ All of these should be chucked on a bonfire
    I actually have white jeans. They look quite good. I think they can be carried off if they aren't too short, too long, too tight, too baggy, too high waisted. Butthen again the same rule applies for most pants hehe.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.