Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I use maybelline foundation at the mo and its good but i think i may splash out and buy a really good foundation next time, can anyone suggest any really good ones?

ReputationRep:
    I use maybelline foundation at the mo and its good but i think i may splash out and buy a really good foundation next time, can anyone suggest any really good ones?

ReputationRep:
    I've been using Maybelline matte mousse for a while. I agree it's good but I need a change too.

That's why I've just ordered (a shamefully expensive) set of Jean-Paul Gaultier makeup for men

ReputationRep:
    I've been using Maybelline matte mousse for a while. I agree it's good but I need a change too.

That's why I've just ordered (a shamefully expensive) set of Jean-Paul Gaultier makeup for men

ReputationRep:
    I used Mayebelline Wonder Finish for a while and liked it a lot, but decided to change to L'Oreal True Match, which I don't like at all, it doesn't seem to blend very well.
    I may go for something a bit upmarket sometime after Christmas.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I love Clinique foundation, but it's a bit expensive

ReputationRep:
    no7 intelligent colour!

ReputationRep:
    MAX FACTOR COLOUR ADAPT!
    That went in capitals because I really cannot recommend it highly enough. I have immensely pale skin which reddens around my nose and forehead quite easily, but this smooths out all the colour perfectly without making me orange. Also, its quite light which means its great on my skin which tends to get a bit greasy. Its wonderful, wonderful, and I don't even wear makeup that often.

ReputationRep:
    Mawfactor colour adapt really is very good.

ReputationRep:
    estee lauder have a fabulous one!

ReputationRep:
    the body shop ones are quite nice they don;t leave tide marks on the sides of your face like some of the crappy ones do!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Versace moisture rich foundation; its about £26 but lasts long, isn't heavy on the face and gives skin a really nice glow

ReputationRep:
    yvessaintlaurent (or however u spell it) is really goodand its really silky on ure skin!! . i used to use it but then i stopped cos it was too expensive (23 quid i think) but now i use maybelline and thats just as good

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that I've never worn foundation in my life?

ReputationRep:
    MAC is amazing! it doesnt wear off at all! its a bit pricey but definitley worth it, and it comes in so many shades!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishrose)
    Is it weird that I've never worn foundation in my life?
    Nope, means you're lucky! Love your avatar by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catski)
    Nope, means you're lucky! Love your avatar by the way.
    Yeah, I guess. My skin isn't perfect, but my theory has always been that wearing foundation would make it worse, especially since I have quite sensitive skin. A bit of concealer does me fine.

And thanks

ReputationRep:
    dunno if anyone's suggested this already, but loreal true match it amazing. bit pricey, but a little bit goes really far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise28k)
    elizabeth arden compact is brilliant xoxo

ReputationRep:
    estee lauder, stay perfect, i think its £21 but it stays on all day, and stops skin going shiny

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.