rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
What happens in it?
lots of art student type things

ladders against an empty walled room, a sea of people strugling in mud, the reflection of the little girl and her mother in mirrors, a thumb being pushed through a nail, a lighthouse... all things to do with the film.

it so freaks me out afterwards, not while i'm watching, its thinking about it that gets me.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
lots of art student type things

ladders against an empty walled room, a sea of people strugling in mud, the reflection of the little girl and her mother in mirrors, a thumb being pushed through a nail, a lighthouse... all things to do with the film.

it so freaks me out afterwards, not while i'm watching, its thinking about it that gets me.
*shudders*
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
What happens in it?
lady jumps off cliff, woman in mirror brushing hair in front of mirror, but theres no woman. girl sitting in pyshiactric ward, dead horses, static, well, static girl climbing out of well.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
*shudders*
*shakes in terror*
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*shudders*
i know.
I kept going on about it after i saw it last year in the cinema, saying how i DIDN'T like it. Then my parents get it for me for my birthday. Cheers. lol
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
lady jumps off cliff, woman in mirror brushing hair in front of mirror, but theres no woman. girl sitting in pyshiactric ward, dead horses, static, well, static girl climbing out of well.
And whats that got to do with the film? Does this make people want to sicide or something?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
And whats that got to do with the film? Does this make people want to sicide or something?
once they see the film, they die, and it provides the reporter clues to where the girl (in the films) body is hid.

*shudders and sees her climbing out of well*
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
no,they watch it and immediatly after they get a call saying they will die in seven days. and they do.

You're not sure what she does to them, but the tv flicks on and she climbs out the well on the screen and walks towards the you. You think weird, ok, feaky but i'm safe... but then she carries on climbing OUT of the tv towards you :eek: .....
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
So what happens in the end? Why was the girl doing these stuff?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
you have to see ring zero to find out (after youve seen ring 2)
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you have to see ring zero to find out (after youve seen ring 2)
aren't they remaking the second one as well.

as for the first one i watched half of the original and fell asleep, but i saw the bit on a clip show of the girl getting the reporters male friend at the end... that was scarier than the US version!!!

how do they continue the story into sequels?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
aren't they remaking the second one as well.

as for the first one i watched half of the original and fell asleep, but i saw the bit on a clip show of the girl getting the reporters male friend at the end... that was scarier than the US version!!!

how do they continue the story into sequels?
ive forgotten what happens in the second one (i saw it 3 years ago) but it had something to do with a log cabin in the woods if i remember correctly.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
because she was evil? and wanted to tell others how she felt apparently. just see the movie!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
ive forgotten what happens in the second one (i saw it 3 years ago) but it had something to do with a log cabin in the woods if i remember correctly.
you guys have sequels? but theres only one, and the guy reporter person dies!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
because she was evil? and wanted to tell others how she felt apparently. just see the movie!
yes, see the movie, the japanese original. it's 1000000 times better.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
refreshingly different method of advertising. roll on 300.
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
the actual video in the ring is well scary. it just freaks me out if i think of it for too long.
ringu (the japanese one) is really scary. i had to unplud the tv and video in my room and sleep with the light on.

the exorcist is the most hyped horror film. the only thing that disturbed me slightly was hher head turning coz its just unnatural!!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
the shining, IT you know the one with the clown that still scares me, invasion of the body snatchers or whatever its called, Ther Ring actually creeped e out quite a bit but ringu the Japanese one is really chilling and so is the sequel.
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
sorry-just read this second page about the ring. i've seen ringu 1 and 2. i want to see ringu 0 but havent yet. ringu 2 is scary too but i cant really remember what happens to well. but the kid is v.v.creepy!!
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
the shining, IT you know the one with the clown that still scares me, invasion of the body snatchers or whatever its called, Ther Ring actually creeped e out quite a bit but ringu the Japanese one is really chilling and so is the sequel.
oooo. invasion of the body snatchers!!-that is good. and it really is coz i only watched a few extracts from it analysing it in media and lessons tend to make things less scary but it was still v scary. have you seen the colour one or black and white?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads