This discussion is closed.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
On this forum, no one talks to me. I try my hardest to make friends but you all got your little clicks and I'm not even near the border of any of them. I have 21 reputation points and they were given out of sympathy. I don't mean to moan but outside its cold and very wet, and on the computer I'm so lonely!!
giddylid1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
On this forum, no one talks to me. I try my hardest to make friends but you all got your little clicks and I'm not even near the border of any of them. I have 21 reputation points and they were given out of sympathy. I don't mean to moan but outside its cold and very wet, and on the computer I'm so lonely!!
i know what you mean.
i don't hardly ever talk to anyone.
But people love me outside this forum and that's all that matters.
Lyd
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hey i know its hard to "break in" and I'm still chipping away until one day this place will be mine mwahahaha....

...but seriously, its not like anyone talks to ME or anything and count yourself lucky i only have 17 rep points but u don't hear me complaining

and besides this is only on the computer - none of this is real!!!

chin up girl,
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
aw, i was very impressed by your contribution to a thread the other day (forgotten which however :rolleyes: ). what do you want to talk about?
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
cmon is it that bad? on the rep thing ive only got 14 lol its a lame system anyway (not biased or anything lol)

i'm sure if you made some decent threads/replys people will take notice of you. show your character a bit.

i think hoping for friends is a bit far off mind, cmon, it is a forum
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by giddylid1)
i know what you mean.
i don't hardly ever talk to anyone.
But people love me outside this forum and that's all that matters.
Lyd
Yeah buts its quite hard when I hardly ever see my mates apart from school and the usual shop fest on a saturday and now its no fun because they all have boyfriends and girlfriends so i just stand in the middle taking abuse from scott!
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know few people now, but I didn't used to - no one liked me either. Don't get upset about it, stick around and you'll naturally make friends. It isn't a reflection if you have no friends on here that you'll have none in real life.

Some members really are up each other for no reason, I wouldn't like that... it is better not to be known then have that.

Beg for reputation points, I did... I didn't do to badly.

And if people don't likes me/you, who cares?!
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
oh and custard your sig!

'What a wonderful day for putting a slinky on an escalator.'

i've tried that! didnt work, we bought a slinky and went to debenahms in town just for it! (they have huge escalators) the spacing inbetween each step is too wide
pedy1986
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

whine, complain, moan. Quiet please.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
whine, complain, moan. Quiet please.
Yes, go ahead and take advice from Mr Popular.
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Yes, go ahead and take advice from Mr Popular.
I don't seek to be popular.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
I don't seek to be popular.
lol, obviously.
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by MattG)
oh and custard your sig!

'What a wonderful day for putting a slinky on an escalator.'

i've tried that! didnt work, we bought a slinky and went to debenahms in town just for it! (they have huge escalators) the spacing inbetween each step is too wide

Oh! and now people are ripping my sig apart! Only joking, it was on the top of the screens, I'm thinking of replacing with something like 'I poke badgers with spoons" or "Reserve wildlife, pickle a squirrel today!'

What do you think?
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh! and now people are ripping my sig apart! Only joking, it was on the top of the screens, I'm thinking of replacing with something like 'I poke badgers with spoons" or "Reserve wildlife, pickle a squirrel today!'
oooh, do the squirrel one!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh come on you've only been a member a month I dont think i got any pos rep for at least a month. Just be yourself, moaning about being unpopular and starting threads for sympathy certainly wont endear you to anyone. Its what you do in real life that counts, this is an internet forum not a popularity contest.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thank u! (for changing your sig)
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Oh come on you've only been a member a month I dont think i got any pos rep for at least a month. Just be yourself, moaning about being unpopular and starting threads for sympathy certainly wont endear you to anyone. Its what you do in real life that counts, this is an internet forum not a popularity contest.
true true.
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
thank u! (for changing your sig)
Your welcome, the slinky one was getting boring. It was fun the first time i saw it and the novelty just wore off!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

What do you think?
It should be 'Preserve wildlife' rather than 'Reserve' though! One of my friends always used to have that quote everywhere, he thought it was hilarious (and it is pretty funny)!
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
It should be 'Preserve wildlife' rather than 'Reserve' though! One of my friends always used to have that quote everywhere, he thought it was hilarious (and it is pretty funny)!
Reserve works just as well.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (208)
42.8%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (75)
15.43%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (195)
40.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.65%

Watched Threads