No one loves me!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
onlylittleme
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
I know what you mean, I have no friends either and I only have 13 reps points. And everyone hates me because I am a newbie. I'll be your friend, but you prob wont want me because I am a newbie (but proud hehe)
Percy
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
On this forum, no one talks to me. I try my hardest to make friends but you all got your little clicks and I'm not even near the border of any of them. I have 21 reputation points and they were given out of sympathy. I don't mean to moan but outside its cold and very wet, and on the computer I'm so lonely!!
Ooooh!!! Poor Jade!!!! We'll I only have one rep point- a negative one! Maybe you should think of those worse off than yourself.
Custard
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
Jesus, he's joking!
Dude I know but i felt terrible telling him to find a high point so i had to get that veiw over.

Random:I have to go now, bye

onlylittleme we can be friends
Custard
Rep:
(Original post by Percy)
Ooooh!!! Poor Jade!!!! We'll I only have one rep point- a negative one! Maybe you should think of those worse off than yourself.
My names Clare not Jade!
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
On this forum, no one talks to me. I try my hardest to make friends but you all got your little clicks and I'm not even near the border of any of them. I have 21 reputation points and they were given out of sympathy. I don't mean to moan but outside its cold and very wet, and on the computer I'm so lonely!!
I love you
Percy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
My names Clare not Jade!
Thats not really the point is it???
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i don't know who my 'clique' is... possibly a few of the older members.

lou xxx
Exactly, I am in no 'clique' either, I'll talk to anyone who makes legible sense
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Thats not really the point is it???
haha, did you read the thing about the 'long shot' on the previous page- that was very clever too!

BTW: no one likes me either but I'll just have to learn to accept that... besides that's only the virtual world, mwahahaha
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by onlylittleme)
I know what you mean, I have no friends either and I only have 13 reps points. And everyone hates me because I am a newbie. I'll be your friend, but you prob wont want me because I am a newbie (but proud hehe)
dont worry, i'll be your friend, you seem real nice
username9816
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Awww, I'll be your friend!
let me be your friend 2 gemgems!
username9816
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
I love you
i love you 2!
Petrozzi
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Wow maskall is in overdrive!
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by bono)
best put her on your sig then!...
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
no one gives me rep points Even those that promise!!

Jsm!
TK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
no one gives me rep points Even those that promise!!

Jsm!
lol - he's in Paris
lumpycustard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
lol - he's in Paris
i cud have been if i wanted to. but im not! boohooooo!
Custard
Rep:
(Original post by bono)

bono why won't you be my friend?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
if this thread proves anything it reinforces the idea of removing the rep system.
TK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
bono why won't you be my friend?
i'll be your friend. and i know JSM likes you
Custard
Rep:
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'll be your friend. and i know JSM likes you

Isn't JSM the coolest? Who is ross noble?
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (175)
40.98%
They're exactly what I expected (112)
26.23%
They're lower than I expected (140)
32.79%

Watched Threads