Girls would you like your boyfriend to share you?

Watch
Romanze
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I know a few couples where the guy likes to watch his girlfriend with another guy (or sometimes girl). One of them joins in, the other just watches.

Girls be honest, how many of you would like your boyfriend to share you like that? Is it very niche or would most girls enjoy it?
reisen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would hate it, I would feel like he didn't care about me and feel used. I want him to feel hurt and jealous at the thought of me with someone else as I would him.
Delta Aitch
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
My boyfriend's not the type to share.

And neither am I :fight:
DiZZeeKiD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
With another girl, I'd be cool with. With another guy I think it would be weird.
m45
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'd imagine very few women would want this and even fewer men would actually want to share their girlfriend with another man? i can't believe you know a 'few' couples like this?!
Soph1990
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nope, Im not the sharing kind when it comes to that
heartskippedabeat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, no, no :|
Selkarn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by m45)
i'd imagine very few women would want this and even fewer men would actually want to share their girlfriend with another man? i can't believe you know a 'few' couples like this?!
Seems a lot more common than you think, but for me personally, the thought would be repulsive
Magsam
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As a man, the idea of any future girlfriend of mine with another man doesn't turn me on, it makes me stabby.
Antonia87
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My boyfriend hates the idea of that and so do I. He's one of the few men who considers his girlfriend kissing or making out with another girl, cheating.
Bibushka
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That's insane....i'll never let that happens. Crazy thing...i don't like it.
-anti-anti-
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
-sees thread title and starts choking on food-
Romanze
Rep:
?
(Original post by m45)
one of them explained to me that it is a lot more widespread than people think and that its because men have evolved to become aroused when they see a female with another man, because it stimulates them to want to compete for their fertility

so sharing your girlfriend is like exploiting that evolutionary trait in men for their arousal

and for women, well, some just like to feel slutty? theres nothing wrong with that
chemical_bex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Eh, no thanks.
sanniehald
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
My boyfriend hates the idea of that and so do I. He's one of the few men who considers his girlfriend kissing or making out with another girl, cheating.
So only a few men consider said act like cheating? :curious:
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Or he doesn't really mind and has just found a way to make you feel guilty?

Edit: My GF at the time "cheated" with another girl. They ended up getting sexy in the shower together. I was only annoyed that I wasn't there tbh.
Anonymous #1
Report 9 years ago
I don't think "most" girls would want to. Me and my boyf have a very open and comfortable relationship and as I'm bi, he's more than happy to introduce other girls into the bedroom although not sure he'd be as happy or willing if it was another bloke.
-anti-anti-
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Romanze)
one of them explained to me that it is a lot more widespread than people think and that its because men have evolved to become aroused when they see a female with another man, because it stimulates them to want to compete for their fertility

so sharing your girlfriend is like exploiting that evolutionary trait in men for their arousal

and for women, well, some just like to feel slutty? theres nothing wrong with that
I like how you took a detailed scientific approach to explain why males would want to do it, then when it came to the female side you were just like "lolslut".
Romanze
Rep:
?
(Original post by mikeyd85)
Edit: My GF at the time "cheated" with another girl. They ended up getting sexy in the shower together. I was only annoyed that I wasn't there tbh.
DUDE!
Stefanb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it's cheating, my gf doesn't on the other hand.. fortunately she's decent enough to say she wouldn't if I feel like that!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (392)
32.24%
No (824)
67.76%

Watched Threads