Girls would you like your boyfriend to share you?

Watch
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Romanze)
DUDE!
SWEET!
SayonaraSamm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by mikeyd85)
My GF at the time "cheated" with another girl. They ended up getting sexy in the shower together.
Dude. This calls for:
http://www.maniacworld.com/internet-bro-fist.jpg
WelshBluebird
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
My boyfriend hates the idea of that and so do I. He's one of the few men who considers his girlfriend kissing or making out with another girl, cheating.
I think more people than you suspect consider that cheating tbh.
I know I do.
LostRiots
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Although certainly not the norm, there is perhaps a larger percentage of people than you'd think who are into swinging, open relationships, and the 'cuckolding' fetish.

Certainly not my cup of tea. The thought of my partner having sex with another man makes me want to break things (like aforementioned blokes face) rather than turning me on.

Saying that, my ex was fully bi and we 'experimented' in the bedroom a couple of times with another girl. The relationship wasn't particularly serious though and was mostly physical. I don't think I could do that with someone I was truly in love with and was serious about.
TME
Report 9 years ago
Another guy, No.

Another girl, Erhh yeah probably.
jla7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hell, no!!
Antonia87
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by mikeyd85)
Or he doesn't really mind and has just found a way to make you feel guilty?

Edit: My GF at the time "cheated" with another girl. They ended up getting sexy in the shower together. I was only annoyed that I wasn't there tbh.
I think thats twisted to be honest.

Blokes seem to be so wrapped up in this totally fake lesbianism thing. It wouldnt be acceptable if it was a bloke, so why is it acceptable if its with another woman? They're still screwing someone who isnt you. So thats cheating.
User722716
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by WelshBluebird)
I think more people than you suspect consider that cheating tbh.
I know I do.
How to weed out the closet homosexuals, step 1...

(only joking and all that)
User722716
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Blokes seem to be so wrapped up in this totally fake lesbianism thing. It wouldnt be acceptable if it was a bloke, so why is it acceptable if its with another woman? They're still screwing someone who isnt you. So thats cheating.
Why do you get to tell other couples what is and isn't cheating? If both partners are ok with something that doesn't hurt anybody then how can it be wrong?
IndigoRockGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, and I'm not something for anyone else to share, I am , in fact, my own person.
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Agreed. It's the fake lesbianism thing. If she's bi, that's one thing, but I know several guys who talk about lesbian girls and go "she would have it". Would you rape her then? She doesn't want you, she's a lesbian. It's this entire thing about two women getting on and only waiting for a man to come and f*** them right. I am bi-curious, but I wouldn't want to have a man there as well. If I'm experimenting with a woman, it's a woman alone.
Romanze
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by reisen)
I would hate it, I would feel like he didn't care about me and feel used. I want him to feel hurt and jealous at the thought of me with someone else as I would him.
(Original post by Soph1990)
Nope, Im not the sharing kind when it comes to that
(Original post by heartskippedabeat)
No, no, no :|

My boyfriend hates the idea of that and so do I. He's one of the few men who considers his girlfriend kissing or making out with another girl, cheating.
(Original post by chemical_bex)
Eh, no thanks.
Yeah yeah you all say that now but female sexual peak is in the late 30s to early 40s....

i guarantee at least one or two of you will be in kinky swinging relationships in 20 years time. you dont know how common this is
steve collins
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not cool. Girl OR guy. No.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by romanze)
dude!
duuuuudeeee!
username291885
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me and him have something in common.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
My boyfriend has never said anything definitively, but I have a feeling he'd like to watch me with another girl. I know that he would hate to watch me with another boy. However, he's already said that he doesn't consider me kissing a girl cheating, in fact he was almost encouraging it. Boys are weird :s
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A lot of guys find the idea of their girlfriend getting with another girl, but in reality they probably wouldn't like it as much as they think.

As for another guy, I want a boyfriend not a pimp.
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
I love the idea but not with a girlfriend maybe just a girl im seeing. I'd love to mmf no homo too...
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Well, it was a one-off, with a friend of hers and she'd never done anything with a girl until then. You can't blame a woman for being curious. Of course, if it was repeatedly happening, then I'd have a problem with it.

Ultimately, a bloke doesn't feel threatened by a woman messing with his girl as a one off, whereas with a bloke, we would do. I'm not going to say this makes sense, but it's 100% true man thinking there for you.
Nocturna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think there's a difference between fantasizing about something and things you would actually enjoy doing. While it may sound kinky most people are probably too jealous/possessive to attempt this sort of thing. That's my opinion anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (161)
51.44%
No (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads