Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
:hugs:
Ill send you a Christmas Card
Yay! Except I'm not giving my address out. And a card isn't as good as a gift, so I'm still ending up with close to bugger all :p:

Though I can't complain that much, since there's kids out there that don't get anything at all, ever, so, yeah... It'd just be nice for my relatives to acknowledge that I exist once in a while... What's worse is that certain relatives have previously travelled 200 miles to come and pick their new dogs up from somewhere near me, they know where we live, but they didn't even call and say "can we come and see you?". Grrrr. Stupid family...
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Yay! Except I'm not giving my address out. And a card isn't as good as a gift, so I'm still ending up with close to bugger all :p:

Though I can't complain that much, since there's kids out there that don't get anything at all, ever, so, yeah... It'd just be nice for my relatives to acknowledge that I exist once in a while... What's worse is that certain relatives have previously travelled 200 miles to come and pick their new dogs up from somewhere near me, they know where we live, but they didn't even call and say "can we come and see you?". Grrrr. Stupid family...
Ill email it to you.

And I dont like my family, have mine
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
Ill email it to you.

And I dont like my family, have mine
But they're not the same

:p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise