The Student Room Group

Girls: 'Blokey blokes' or 'Guys that are in touch with their feminine side'?

Poll

Which one?

Was reading an article on this earlier on, wanted to know your opinions,
of course it depends on the girl, but would you prefer a guy who looks quite masculine, 'muscles, decent clothes, stubble' or the guy who doesn't look as masculine 'skinny jeans, long - ish hair, ear pierce etc'?

Let's just say both these types of guys treated you well, and acted like a gentleman blah blah, merely based on their characteristics/looks, which one?

:tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Definitely masculine - wouldn't want a guy that took longer than me to do their hair!
Reply 2
well I think skinny jeans on the right guy can be decent clothes, and I'd rather the guy wasn't too muscly but a bit of stubble is nice? so it's not that clear cut...long hair is a no though
Reply 3
Original post by bertiejess
Definitely masculine - wouldn't want a guy that took longer than me to do their hair!

:sexface:

OP even if i was a desperate nympho girl i wouldnt even go out with the likes of this:
Reply 4
Men in touch with their feminine side. Meaning: I want someone who will have a better understanding/empathy of women and a better emotional connection with me if that isnt a woman already....
Reply 5
Original post by j.laurence
:sexface:

OP even if i was a desperate nympho girl i wouldnt even go out with the likes of this:

personal preference i guess, but i'd agree with you.
:rofl:
Reply 6
He can be as laddish or as camp as he wants, as long as he looks like this. :coma:

Reply 7
Original post by Eveiebaby
Men in touch with their feminine side. Meaning: I want someone who will have a better understanding/empathy of women and a better emotional connection with me if that isnt a woman already....

I think they're referring to "look" / "style" rather than personality.
Reply 8
Original post by awais590
Was reading an article on this earlier on, wanted to know your opinions,
of course it depends on the girl, but would you prefer a guy who looks quite masculine, 'muscles, decent clothes, stubble' or the guy who doesn't look as masculine 'skinny jeans, long - ish hair, ear pierce etc'?

Let's just say both these types of guys treated you well, and acted like a gentleman blah blah, merely based on their characteristics/looks, which one?

:tongue:

Since when was long hair a characteristic of a more effeminate man?
masculine men that arent afraid to get in touch with their feminine side, when persuaded :smile: but anyone with guyliner, long straightened hair, skinny jeans, not for me.
Original post by Hylean

Since 1971.
Reply 11
Original post by Hylean

Since the late 70s mate.

EDIT:
Original post by Arturo Bandini
Since 1971.

Schnap!
I prefer them to look masculine, but still be sensitive etc :h:
Happy medium? Not too emotional or clingy though, never a good look.
Reply 14
In between?! :lolwut:

Can't stand lads or pussies.
Reply 15
Original post by Milky Milk
The first one most definately. If I wanted to date a girl, I'd be a lesbian thanks.

Yes because all men that are "in touch" with their feminine sides are girls.....
in the middle. I don't want some bloke whos beating his chest all day monkey style, nore do I want some guy who hogs the bathroom and borrows my makeup.
Is there no middle ground then? Because I think people who look like this:

look just as ridiculous as this:

Whatever happened to normal looking people? Jeez.
Original post by Ciaran88
Since the late 70s mate.

EDIT:

Schnap!

Please explain. Do you know that most, if not all, homosexual men have short hair?
If I was a girl, I'd want a guy like this:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending