This discussion is closed.
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
I'm trying to practise my oral for french exam on tues but it doesn't seem to stick in my head!! - ive got to memorize it. Does anyone have any ideas how to keep it in?! Thanks alot
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
tape it and play it back to yourself that always worked for me.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
I'm trying to practise my oral for french exam on tues but it doesn't seem to stick in my head!! - ive got to memorize it. Does anyone have any ideas how to keep it in?! Thanks alot
ur mean, starting an academic thread with 'oral'. you have to picture what you are talking about in your head in a story with logical progression and images. or something.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I learned the sentences individually, numbered them in my mind and recalled them in order.
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
ur mean, starting an academic thread with 'oral'. you have to picture what you are talking about in your head in a story with logical progression and images. or something.
Cheers guys - il give them a try.

ps - ppl have SUCH dirrty minds ;o ) lol
]{ingnik
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Cheers guys - il give them a try.

ps - ppl have SUCH dirrty minds ;o ) lol
lol, jking jking!
dazmanultra
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Have a search for "french oral" on google.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
i clicked on this link expecting something else. i want my money back!
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (172)
41.05%
They're exactly what I expected (109)
26.01%
They're lower than I expected (138)
32.94%

Watched Threads